Want to #bet, I can finish the #article tonight? LEYF Nurseries #LEYF is left wide open for jail. I tamed the #judges & going in for the fact…
If a #black #young #woman MP can be sent to jail for lying www.met.police.uk are TERRORISTS. Did anyone die, apart from some big egos get deflated https://www.policeconduct.gov.uk? I’ll start with the EAT #judges!
Writing about all who needs to #serve time for the discrimination of EMIN-M-T aka Ratty Nembhard. Wtf dem hear say?
Just chat to Mava who called to #find out how Tom is doing? He’s a willy old bird. But age & #pains taking tools on him. Can only do my best!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling excited in London, United Kingdom.
Taurus: Resist temptation to make fun of someone for their beliefs. A person who has strange ideas deserves to be treated with dignity. Making jokes at their expense will backfire. Kind people will turn against you. Take this chance to exercise compassion.
Evaluation: I am doing exactly that with LEYF Nurseries. Not to mention the others who deal with the fact. Call the Police and Ambulance services to section me. And scam me of my husband MONEY that he was saving for my Pension.
A wat dis mi jus see? Arsenal get gunned down again? Might as well dem give up the guns, good ting Mass T, went 2 bed early. Joke
ON THIS DAY 3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating life in Bermondsey.
For all the naysayers and trolls who are now jumping on bandwagon about me and my concerns about #World_Issues, here is the Facebook evidence. As the Daily Express Columnist states “Tech Don’t Lie”. That’s why LEYF Nurseries will not be getting any mercies from #MerveleeMyers. I tried reasoning with them to let us sort this matter out amicably. Because of the years I work with them at Luton Street from April 2010 to 22nd July 2014. So now they will have to bear my wrath for ruining my career and destroying my Mental Health. My https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site is not about me alone, but for anyone who face discrimination of any ‘protected characteristics or protected act’. Justice must not only seem to be served.
I give my ex-husband Mr Malachi Myers the same opportunity when we separated, but he let his sweet heart, the one who claims I kick away her foot fool her. Don’t know what it was if it was/is the #Pumpum?
Thats why the https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 will be in for their review that will be published in the public domain asap.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling excited with Employment Appeal Tribunal and LEYF Nurseries.
Don’t have time 2 tarry as I totally forgot bout Trainings! Then bcause I never done any exercise yesterday decided to walk home. On my way I naturally had to think bout the situation at home -JA where I would be afraid to walk after certain hours. Videoed a bloke playing Music with sum instruments & left a change. Didn’t eat anything substantial so had to eat late! Had to cum salute my BD Peeps? So now it’s time to go get me WHS 4 2moro NYSP.

One thought on “Without Prejudice Behavioural Sciences Recommend Holistic Approaches As Early Intervention Strategies How Come Police Is Not Trained About The Equality Act As A Preventative Mechanism In COVID When They Entered My Home And Arrested Me Unlawful