2 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Before any of you start having any #delusions of #grandeur about getting mentioned in my posts, go back and check your prejudicial confirmation biases. I have broken the mold and showing the world that everything on Social Media Platforms are evolutions. Just go back to ancient times from Biblical Days to the Holocaust, the Slave Trade and History which I don’t claim to know piss all about?
Here’s some of the history that you need to know, and I haven’t even pieced it all together yet. When I do, I will write a full report. Some of the names involved in this #story.
Here are the names that are important. Ms Fleda & Tonny #Flemming. Got out my phone to show a photo of me and Ms Bernice at Ms Connie funeral. That’s my #Auntie. You could knock me out with a feather. #Mercy, #Pinkney, #Anderson #Tomlinson.
Didn’t stop there. Her husband is Cecil Mckenzie brother. My friend from 1992 working at the #MAFF in Smith Square. I was at his wedding to Shirley. Can anyone understand why LEYF Nurseries #LEYF must be brought to book along with #JusticeSimler and CO. Chat bout https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 Law #fact, what fact?
I don’t let no one on Facebook for Windows get to me. I am out of the Social Media #ratrace. Not good for Mervelee Ratty Nembhard #mad head.
All you hypocrites swarming to put your likes and fake comments on a photo of me, posted by anyone should be ashamed of your damn selves. Anything written on my pages are my thoughts alone. That’s I am selective.
Should I remind Facebook that #MerveleeMyers was the #original Community Standard #Bearer? All others are #fake…
Some of you will now have to join Ancestry to find out their #Townhead #history when I am done?
So https://www.facebook.com can #tag my posts without my #consent. Same like how #JudgeFreer said there were no other Medical Reports www.ico.org.uk SAR. What #fact U
Now I write abt the #disappearing post fr Kevin Murray, my post gone too. Facebook a treat me like #JusticeSimler!
https://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio is with Mervelee Ratty Nembhard.
Townhead link up in the UK!!!
Teel U to RC how Facebook for Windows #frig up? Just seen a post from Kevin Murray pass me eye corner! Fakebook monitor my #page.
Theresa May government #pass #laws. I can’t live in #peace in my own home because of cold callers. Mi feel fi cuss…!

One thought on “Without Prejudice People Write Books About Their Lives Mine Was Used To Send Police To Section Me Police Come Back To Murder Me To Say I Commit Suicide Fact 29/1