3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Sign up 4 www.ancestrydna.co.uk Now I can go sort out my DNA. Osbourne Nembhardt I’m slowly getting there after 4+ years.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling confident in London, United Kingdom.
So I overcome 1 #Hurdle!
0:04 / 11:11
If U are my https://www.facebook.com friend, unless U tell me that U have a #newPage, mi nah add U? I have sum a dem 5x times. Mi a get rid a U
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating love.
I have more reasons than most to #Share. Parkinson’s is part of my #DNA!
0:03 / 1:24
UNILADJsshcaontseuatSpfonrsy iSoo2n7,s i2ofr0eg17d ·
This man suffers with a severe case of Parkinson’s disease. Watch what happens when he first takes cannabis ✊🙌🙌
via Ride with Larry
Gone but never #Forgotten. #MamaLou.
Spend entire day photocopying paper. At least I get some of ze Pressure off me. I don’t usually eat this late but mi Hungry. Can’t afford to get SICK! Have 2 much at stake. Tom did bring me some eats & the Stomach will take it now. I believe in wat I believe – Kill or Cure?

My Youngest Grand Child celebrating his 6th BD @Basic School  www.jbsf.org.uk in

One thought on “Without Prejudice LEYF Is In Breach Of GDPR Claim Not To Have Any Data For Me Failed To Report The Incident On 11/11 So They Can Get Police To Help Them Get A Criminal Record Counter-Terrorism A Holistic Approach Is Same As My Early Intervention…