Happy 95th birthday #Mama. If U remember Mass Victor & that YM, U told me I couldn’t be his GF? Please ask God to #heal him! We are cuz, remember?
If I say life is not #fair that is the understatement of my #life. I will find solace and comfort in writing!
Won’t fly in God’s #face, but #why?
Now that I know, I can #feel the #tears coming… Guess there’s got to be a reason for this on Mama’s birthdate? My mum is an example of strengths no matter what… Gutted!
What the hell? I will not be going back to #questioning God! What will be must be.
I feel like like #crying but t there’s no #tears. What does that mean? Going to do my duties
No longer go to #pieces, but I am still on #tenterhooks waiting for news. Well it’s Mama’s 95th birthdate. Staying #positive. Don’t rain, but pours…
Got the news of #new grandson imminent arrival at abt 3.15 day before via house phone. call abt #crash by WhatsApp 3.13. not until 11.30 I heard…
Need to hear some #news about the #casualty in the accident at Mr Spoon Boot gate. He’s in the #hospital…

One thought on “Without Prejudice Mama Lou Is On My Mind Time For Mum To RIP And Not Worrying About Hate Crimes Since She Died, Suffering Of Tom On My Behalf 26/1/2021