3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling thankful in London, United Kingdom.
Sagittarius: You’re ready to move in a new direction. You have many hidden talents. These abilities will never come to the surface until you dig for them. It doesn’t matter if this means going on a trip, changing careers or adopting a more optimistic outlook.
Evaluation: All I’m saying is I’m going to write another story about my MOTHER. I must remember the role she played with the #Pardonor?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling hopeful in London, United Kingdom.
Taurus www.express.co.uk: Powerful desires will prompt you to make a romantic overture. Whether your gesture is enthusiastically received or not, you will be glad you took the initiative. In the past, you insisted on being pursued in love. This resulted in missed opportunities.
Evaluation: I have tried everything. I leave everything for GOD to decide now. I will continue to focus on what’s important to regain my emotional health and wellbeing.
I listen 2 Tessa Jowell on BBC Radio 4 about her battle with #Cancer https://www.macmillan.org.uk. As Trevieno say, these are the Social Issues. We need support
I’m up because I’ve had my rest. I’m in reflective mood on my #Mother94th BD. Hopefully I can get rid of z demons?
ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling thankful.
On the 26th October 2016 I recorded this song in #HonourofMAMA at the http://communityplaythings.co.uk of Practice I work in partnership with. I am still waiting on the release of my #IntellectualProperty. As I #ReflectonMAMA_Life, I can testify that all my #Experiences_Contribute to making me who I am. #Mama_Papa_1Daughter.
0:07 / 2:03
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added a new photo to the album: Mama’s 93rd Birth Date. — with https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 Appeals Tribunal and LEYF Nurseries.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added a new photo to the album: Mama’s 93rd Birth Date. — with http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio and 2 others .

One thought on “Without Prejudice Dedicated Mum’s DOB To My Healing To Continue Advocating On Behalf Of Those Made Voiceless Like My Mama For One Reason Or Another