ON THIS DAY 2 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio and 4 others.
#10YearChallenge by #MerveleeMyers in honour of #MsConnie_Jordine_LEGISTER! Remember now Facebook we have a GDPR agreement. Willing to put the #past behind me for the empowerment 2009-2019!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Valdin Legister and 11 others .
#10YearChallenge by #MerveleeMyers! Mama in 2009 & my grandbaby in 2019! Remember now Facebook for Windows I have called the #truce. If U renege, on this #agreement U will get the LEYF Nurseries #LEYF treatment
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Valdin Legister and 6 others.
#10YearChallenge by #MerveleeMyers! Mama the Satiday Lou at the #Family_Reunion 2009. My #5th grandchild arrives 1 day b4 Mama’s 95th birthday 2019. Facebook don’t let me and them have to fall out again? Rest can stop being #lazy?
This is for all those who thinking they can #blow out #MerveleeMyers light? They going to have it hard like LEYF Nurseries #LEYF!
Happy #60th birthday #Cuz! The #Black_Chinese…
Happy appy #60th #Cuz
Facebook U let LEYF Nurseries #LEYF #exploit Ur integrity of providing me a platform to develop my creativity & #passion!

One thought on “Without Prejudice NM The Heroes Are Those Who Make Peace And Build Is Inspiration My Grandson 2nd Birthday As We Have To Prepare Him For A World That Is Not Always Tolerant Of Needs 25