When https://www.linkedin.com #locked me out on behalf of LEYF Nurseries #LEYF, I am left with Facebook. Don’t give up sure 4 unsure…
Putting my life in #order. 1 thing at a time. That will stop my #mad head getting overloaded?
Ebry time mi tink say mi tun di cawna, dem cum up wid sinting helse. Back 2 square 1. Paper spread out pon floor hagen. Tek hi fi

No PM Theresa May, I have a different story. That’s why I have written a review of the https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 Law and Legislations.
Theresa May
‪Unemployment has fallen again – it’s down by over a million since the Conservatives came to government, meaning more people are getting into work, able to provide for their families and build a better future for themselves and their children.‬

Some of the #Stress is gone. I sorted the emails. I can breath easier now. No need 4 drastic actions like… Dat GF, as Satan a
3 years ago
Listen up if you have #Copyright 2 my videos Desmond Moncrieffe 12, please go ahead and claim. I am 2 #STRESS dealing wid mi shit
I am #STRESS, but at least I’ve started. Soon be back in control. Taking deep breath as I advised ANN. I’m damn #Smart Old Woman

One thought on “Without Prejudice Roots, Reggae, Rebellion Full BBC Documentary Shows How Bob Marley Used His Initiatives To Unite The Warring Political Factions I Take On LEYF, HMCTS, Police I Have Passion About Breaking Down Barriers 28