3 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling motivated in London, United Kingdom.
Sagittarius: It’s time to learn the real value of money. Taking a www.moneyclaim.gov.uk management course will help. Some of the attitudes with which you were raised are undermining your financial success. Change your thinking and you’ll attract lucrative job offers.
Evaluation: I have no idea and everything is held close to the chest. I honestly don’t have the time to be #Private_Investigator. So I leave everything to time. Nothing can make me give up the way I was raised.
The Mothers live by the #Pardonor.

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling hopeful in London, United Kingdom.
Taurus: Travelling to a different land will change your outlook. You’ll be open to relocating, rather than staying in one place. This will bring out the best in you. If you don’t speak the native language, take a crash course as soon as possible.
Evaluation: Can’t wait to go back a mi YARD. Definitely will bring out the best in me. My clever likkle breda Ervin Nembhard www.ancestrydna.co.uk give me his expert advice at no charge to big sister. Can likkle breda see how big sister is building bridges and not stonewall like his President Donald J. Trump?
The problem with the people in the world is down to parenting skills. If there are deep rooted problems, no amount of spoiling a child can compensate for what’s missing.
I promise myself to learn #Spanish and I am going to do it. MM Updates: Let me challenge https://www.policeconduct.gov.uk have chances to act from 2017.

Just spoke to the family of Gary Byrne of 7 Alma Grove. Everything in the planning for the celebrations of his life. Millwall Football Club is the focus as well as Gary’s charity. Now I have to do some research. I am going to work http://www.myvision.org.uk.

Mr Alfred Taylor, I have all ur family & friends in my memories 4 later. Plz tek a gud look & own up. BY ppl in dey 2, MM CL & more www.jbsf.org.uk.

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating love.
Taurus-Lori Reid www.express.co.uk: Business, money, joint affairs? A proposition sounds interesting but think first! Don’t give in to unreasonable demands. Whatever is decided this evening is unlikely to stand the test of time. Call to hear when you take that irrevocable step.
I am slowly getting back my #Mojo and trying to put everything back in order.
It’s a new beginning and I am having one hell of a time connecting to the #Persons_Who_Matter! Couldn’t asks for much more out of life.
Now I sit down to #Reflect on my #MamaLOU_Life for her upcoming #93rdBDate!
That’s why my https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site will have to lead to #ADVOCACY, in my #MamaMemory! A life well lived, she was not #Perfect, but she give 100+% in everything she sets out to do. Even if it is to be #vex, don’t #talk, don’t #eat, until she feel ready again!
My Tom is my #Priority and who knows what the #Future_Holds? Business, Money, Joint Affairs might just be on the Cards?
My Tom is not the man he was when, we got #Married, but we have been together for #16years. I made that #Vow and I am going to do what my #Mama done in the eyes of #God_Man_Woman.
I will Continue to do of my best, only GOD can judge me and if I have God’s and Tom’s blessings, I know I have tried?

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling accomplished.
The www.open.ac.uk University UK catered for my #EducationalNeeds with my #HiddenDisabilities. I achieved my #Ambition2ba_Graduateb4my50thBD.
The Open University
We love this quote from Sir Tony Robinson on TES – education should be open and accessible to all, at every stage of life.
“The Open University liberated the … See More
Sir Tony Robinson: ‘I wasn’t ready for education until I was well into my twenties’
TES.COM
In an interview with TES, Sir Tony, a passionate advocate for adult education, describes his admiration for the OU…

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling shocked.
Is this for #Real?

One thought on “Without Prejudice HMCTS, LEYF, CCMCC, CLCC, Police Colluded To Keep Their Knee On My Neck Because I Refuse To Accept The Discrimination 2nd Time From Those Seeing My Passion As Threats To Their Depravity 24/1