5 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Fighting to stay Focused & not get STRESSED. Feeling a bit relaxed now I know TESS is back home from KCH. Peeped thru LB & saw her TB at her door. Curtains still drawn & my Caring Instinct tells me I should be doing more. But being advised to leave well enough alone. She got my # so can call if she needs me like she did when she knocked me up to get taxi http://www.myvision.org.uk.
Wanted to offer her soup, but Tom said NO! Takes mi back to Neighbours & Soup & Jah-Mek-CONS! But dat is anedda story.
Leads mi to anedda Bug Bear. Flood Out & di consequences. I’ve had enough & I am staring thru a crack in di Ceiling. Possibility of it come crashing dung 1 of dese fine days? Dat’s why mi a guh cover myself when dem asks why mi nebba REPORT www.ofsted.gov.uk. At least dem can’t say “MM is Dismissive of Authority & colluding wid Pyschopaths fi duh Wrongs”!
Let I get on wid doing wat dem sey mi fi duh.
The quicker I get fi guh Home a mi Yard. There are so much waiting there for mi fi duh. FISH a Pick/Bite dung a Land Bottom>>> So now I have to guh start PLAN wid #1son Kevin Murray https://youtu.be/kJcomeREU2Q & #2son https://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio fi start a Mecca in GaGa Street.
1 #Accountant/Aspiring Politician & 1#Teacher/FIFARef… & with #MamaRatty/Visions there are much to Achieve!

Trawling thru my Albums to keep abreast of my Pics… Guess this is another of my Therapy Session http://www.radar-cns.org/? Time to get sum Rest 2 c if I can get back to Focus? Have sum of my Peeps whom I need 2 link, but need to have a clear mind when I do that! Guess I seen the pics I’ll be posting 4 my cuz 56th BD in another few minutes when it is 25th January 2015? Have a BP weekend coming up & my head trying to work out the heap a Garms that haven’t touch my back yet?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 Appeal Tribunal and LEYF Nurseries at Townhead Westmoreland.
Knew I had taste mon?

I am trying to make contact with my Homie Mava British who is now in the USA…? Plz can sum1 tell her that Tom & I would like to know how things are with her & her Mama.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Valdin Legister and 3 others .
Westmoreland Mix
Tom’s luck not good these days wid di Horses? Went to get sum Ink although I promised to stop stock piling because of the amt of ink left over from 2 Printers that stopped working? I was walking down the Old Kent Road to go to Staples when I could see this Lady coming from afar. But the thing that caught my attention was the way her Hand was Shaking! Yes a classic case of www.parkinsons.org.uk Disease that I haven’t seen 4 the longest while. 1st time I’d be worried when I see any1 like this, but because my condition haven’t exacerbated any further, I am not unduly bothered. But I can empathise with any1 who has this condition in their Genes because I know the ravages it take on the Human Body? Remembering the Papa whom my Blessed Mama chose 4 US! NEMBHARD from out of St Bess -my Family is my All?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Valdin Legister and 7 others .

I was going out LN & Tom in his infinite judgement decided that I should get cab? By the time I am getting ready he puts the £2 coins from his PB on the bed & said make sure U get the cab U hear. Yes Tom & me go 2 EC ask directions & get the underground. Got back in Tom is waiting up 4 me, because whenever I go out he don’t rest well until I am back home. When we met he encouraged me to learn to drive & he’d buy me a Car, but there are sum things that I just cannot do? I don’t want to have 1 of my Episodes & cause any damages cause I know my LIMITATIONS. There4, 4 continued Harmony in Our Lives I am not above telling a few Black nor White LIES if they set Tom’s mind at Peace? Now the www.moneyclaim.gov.uk must get my money from https://www.ryanclement.com  is going in my PB 4 Mr Rainy Day! It was www.healthmanltd.com advice to seek CBT in 2015.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Ervin Nembhard and 4 others .
Giving thanks to JAH 4 keeping my SON safe & sound after his horrific ordeal. The car is a WRITE off but VAL is ALRIGHT!!!!

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Employment Appeal Tribunal and LEYF Nurseries.
2moro is my cuz Jeneve Chambers BD & then the next day is my Mama’s BD remembrance since she left US. I had dedicated myself to keeping Mama’s memory alive by bringing some of those special moments of her life alive & sharing with the world. But Satan have his Plans to thwart me & tek me round Leithy & bring me back round Copse & a sey him a try SIN-Bentimidate I & tek me ova dah Hill & try ring me thru dat Mill! But nuh RC duppy from dah FR & SA don’t Scare I cause I doan fraid a nuh Ghost? Me Mama believed dat sum of her OF protected her all her life on Jah’s earth? So why di Bloody Hell would she now left me unprotected 4 the WICKED 2 cum Dis-troy I & tek BK lib-Batty wid I? Me is who I am & nuh MF Bad Mind & Grudge-FULL gwine change I fi Mash I Dung! If unuh doan believe I, ask Baby-Lynne bout me Mama LOU & then unuh we realised why Ratty is dah way I be…? So https://www.policeconduct.gov.uk and www.met.police.uk will get the work done until they understand their roles.

One thought on “Without Prejudice 2 Miscarriages Of Justice Taken Tolls On Me But Didn’t Expect Family Friends To Join A-Z Of Jealousy To Make My Life The Hell After Mum’s Death