Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling hopeful in London, United Kingdom.
Sagittarius: Don’t place too much emphasis on material matters. You can be perfectly happy with your current income. It’s simple a matter of blessing your circumstances. Fill your free time with the activities you enjoy. It doesn’t cost much to travel, study and write.
Evaluation: I don’t know anything about any Sagittarius person. I am way back in the past and can’t say I know anything other than name.
Soon I’ll address z matter of z only person who believe in me. Then the lies been spread about what I said about people’s lives, will http://www.myvision.org.uk told.

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling sad in London, United Kingdom.
This was just posted through the letter box and I know it’s part of my #responsibility to share. I am not even sure if I know Mr Gary Michael Byrne, but I am getting involved. 56 was the year my breda BYRON died on the 27th March 2008 with Colon Cancer. I started Race 4 Life www.cruk.org after.

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling hopeful with Mertie Bernard in London, United Kingdom.
Taurus: Although you don’t share someone’s beliefs, you can still respect them. Having a wide variety of friends will expand your own horizons. It will make you even more kind and compassionate. The world is filled with a wide variety of people.
Evaluation: December 2006 in New York, my son http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio gave me the best advice a child could give to a MOTHER. I had gone to the USA to get away from the pressures of working with toxic colleagues in the toxic workplaces that #KINGSCOLLEGEHOSPITALNHSFOUNDATIONTRUST had become https://www.jobs.nhs.uk 2003 to 2008.
My woes got worse in 2008 after the sudden death of my breda BYRON from #Coloncancer and my life spiral out of control.
In 2009 I was in for yet more shock.
Then it was 2014 when my son get married and I said my final goodbye to my MOTHER. The rest is history. I refuse to let LEYF Nurseries and the https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 take away another minute of my life. I will surround myself with people who can uplift me and not pull me down any further into the depth of despair. It don’t matter if you are family.
I know it’s time to clear out the clutter…..

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling strong in London, United Kingdom.
For my Siblings!
0:03 / 7:59
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is thinking about my future.
Taurus-Lori Reid: Despite this morning’s doubts, this is a week when career-wise you’re hitting a peak. The key is in making contacts and connections. New developments are in store. Keep an ear out for news tonight. Call to hear when you take that irrevocable step.
I have been using my #Status_BasicSchoolTeacher www.jbsf.org.uk to make contacts and connections. Let me see how I can run with this. I saw the adverts for #UsborneCommunity #KathrynHey. Now that I am finished with the #Paperwork, I want to get back into doing what I do best.
I think I want to focus on my #Advocacy via my #WritingNPhotography?
Since this is where it all started, I am going back to basics – my #Foundation.

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling concerned.
We don’t #MinceWords! That’s my #Niece U a Mess Wid #BrutusIntellectualImbeciles.
4 years ago

One thought on “Without Prejudice Bullying Costs Britain £18BN By Allan Jones Metro 16/11/2015 LEYF Offered £58000.00NDA How Much Did They Give Police To Murder Me To Say I Commit Suicide 23/1/2021?