So https://www.linkedin.com is just as bad as its #membership in exploitations. So how many times have I been #excluded?
So https://www.facebook.com for Windows, is responsible for allowing #trolls to target some communities. Then #exploit us
LinkedIn don’t fool me is long time they are #prejudice from I joined in 2012 on LEYF www.leyf.org.uk LEYF CEO advice
Facebook has become so #stale. Where U find the most #procrastination. Poopa Jesus wat mek sum adem lie suh?

ON THIS DAY 2 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard updated her profile picture.
May be an image of 1 person, smiling and text that says ‘I AT VOL LUNTEERING Unา PEMBROKE HOUSE BECAUSE.. Give to the Communities ties 2. hor K in partnership hips 3 Enhance Knowledge 4 Promote inclusive practices.’
Cockroach nuh #invited a fowl party. Don’t want Facebook to #mess wid mi mad head further…
See how Facebook #damn #fool fool? Wey dem hide me post fah, but showinging LinkedIn one…
Off to #week3 of FutureLearn! I am #managing my deficits & limitations. I am not defined by #disabilities https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions-ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016
Up Urs 🖕🖕🖕 LinkedIn. I don’t need any of Ur #discriminatory practices to affect my disabilities. Time to pluck out the #bigotry.

One thought on “Without Prejudice DE You Couldn’t Possible Cope. Get Other People To Help. I Felt Pressures Growing Up An Only Girl I Would Have Coped If Dad Was Not Stricken With Parkinson’s disease 22/1/21