Up Urs 🖕🖕🖕 LinkedIn. I don’t need any of Ur #discriminatory practices to affect my disabilities https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions-ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 Time to pluck out the #bigotry.
Up Urs ☝️☝️☝️ Facebook for Windows. Don’t #need any1 to help with my disabilities. Dem say mi #mad!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling thankful with Narvel Stewart in London, United Kingdom.
Sagittarius: Be as generous as you can with resources. Hoarding www.moneyclaim.gov.uk while others suffer will damage your reputation. Give a struggling relative money or supplies. The Universe is a source of of endless abundance. It rewards those who show faith in bounty.
Evaluation: I meet another Taureans today. We planning to be #Training_Partners. Need to keep fit and healthy for as long as is decently possible.

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling strong in London, United Kingdom.
Taurus www.express.co.uk: Narrow minded attitudes could create some enemies. Do your best to treat everyone with courtesy and respect. When you feel distaste ask yourself why. It’s possible you’re feeling vulnerable. Blaming others for your troubles is a mistake.
Evaluation: I have identified my El Numero Uno #enemies my likkle breda Ervin Nembhard and his associates.
0:02 / 0:20

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 17 new photos to the album: Desmond Moncrieffe 2018.
Life is just for living. But I don’t do the #vices
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling optimistic in London, United Kingdom.
Celebrating Desmond Moncrieffe 12
0:03 / 2:40
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling motivated in London, United Kingdom.
Celebrating Desmond Moncrieffe 10

One thought on “Without Prejudice After 7 Years Of Breakdowns Exacerbation Of My Mental Physical Disability, DE Don’t Feel Pressured Into Accepting Responsibilities 22/1/21