3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
I Ratty Nembhard, do not want any1 to contact me in private about this matter of my #Niece. Plz be Public. Mi hab enough a enuh &https://www.myvision.org.uk.
#Pricey_Pryce I have U under surveillance from I was told of z #GhostWriter. Ur MadAss mum is dunce, but U a di pits. U pa a Teaca

“Don’t try push Ur hand up my kaka & don’t oil it”. #Meylor_Nembhard on z brink. Chose wisely.
Ratty proverb CR 21.1.2018.
For those of U talking abt #PoorTom, he knows fr last night abt my #Niece plight. He support me 100%. I’ve thrown down z gauntlet.
The things they say… “There’s a difference between fair game and playing games” Hillary Clinton

I won’t cut off my broad nose to spite my ugly Face http://www.radar-cns.org/.
Ratty proverb CR 21.1.2018.

Finger tink, U cawn chop it off?
Ratty proverb. CR 21.1.2018.
3 years ago
God don’t give us more than we can bear. But it seems like God & #JacqulineMeylor have it in 4 me & my niece? Will try 2 rest n

One thought on “Without Prejudice Tutors At Lambeth College Advised Use My Assignments For 1st Book Why Should I Accept Defamation For Not Accepting Discrimination In UK 2nd Miscarriages Of Justice 28