Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling amused in Bermondsey.
Another one for LEYF Nurseries and the https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 Service and the Employment Appeal Tribunal.
I had forgotten I was capable of such thoughts as I expressed here on this date in January 2015.
The same way I have no memory of one Mr Alfred Taylor, except we were at Townhead Primary School together.
So no people, he is not the Mr Taylor of Grung Thunder parentages who got shot with his breda in the game of Pussy One Upmanship, years ago?
This #Pussy, it can be such a good thing or bad thing. Depending on how one uses it. I produced 2 Kings with mine and then lock up shop. I am not into using it for any other reasons than for what it was made for either.
But the problem is some of us women have white liver and can’t be satisfied. Then there is the question about the generation gap. But I always told them that not a ting wrong wid my fingers….?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Employment Appeal Tribunal and LEYF Nurseries.

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating freedom with http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio and 8 others in Bermondsey.
Let me share this for LEYF Nurseries, www.voicetheunion.org.uk education professionals, www.bwbllp.com Bates Wells & Braithwaite London, Advising London, Liz Roberts editor of the www.nurseryworld.co.uk Magazine, Department for Work and Pensions – DWP, HMRC, London Borough of Southwark SEND Section www.ofsted.gov.uk, Tutu Adebiyi of the HCT www.hctgroup.org , Darvell School part of http://communityplaythings.co.uk UK, Winsome Duncan: www.peachespublications.co.uk  & Public Speaker and her Employment Barrister https://www.ryanclement.com, who groom her as a scammer to operate Peaches Publications. As soon as I remember the organisations that colluded to discriminate against me from 23rd July 2014 to date, look out they will be named.
So Employment Tribunal and Employment Appeal Tribunal, I have written my review of the Employment Tribunal Law and Employment Tribunals Act 1996.
Oh yes I remember to add the Metropolitan www.met.police.uk Service and the London Ambulance Service NHS Trust, since everyone joining the bandwagon about my Mental Health Conditions. But if they look at MQ: Transforming mental health there is an article www.parkinsons.org.uk contributions from me written in April 2015 when I was sent on Medical Suspension in breach of all the laws and legislations, codes of practices and conducts and the contract I signed on the 7th October 2009, that was not updated in line with the Equality Act 2010.
Does my likkle breda Ervin Nembhard know how fucking lucky he is, to have a big sister like me…?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with LEYF Nurseries and Employment Appeal Tribunal.
I am proper STRESSED!!! Went to the PS came back & MNDN Tess & Margaret were outside. Tess came to knock me to get her a taxi. Done my FS, had to go to classes … See More

Now every boomboclaat think I’m easy target. All the way from Pakistan +923122698852. Now wat di Fuck dem hear say? Breda Ervin a
Blood thicker than water. If U cut vein it’s blood coming out. I will not dilute 2 be in with the PC Brigade. RN proverb 21.1.18.

3 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard was live.
0:05 / 5:23
When I tell U bout idiots. See 11:31. Lol 11:31. Let the hold world see 11:32. The captions of a face & 2 breast. Spot z errors?

One thought on “Without Prejudice Some Family Who Distance Themselves I Don’t Need You Closer Than Arm’s Length As My Mad Head Might Cause Me To Act Like Police Lies