My old folks say “If supn nuh hot bud it nuh fly a night”? My husband just call because I am still working. I can’t afford to buy a new keyboard, because of LEYF www.leyf.org.uk. I repair the old one. I was brought up to be resourceful and “tun mi hands mek fashion”. I was not privileged in any way. Neither was I am spoilt brat because I was an only Girl. That’s why no one can take liberty with me. I might let them think they have the upper hand, but believe me I am planning for them….
I will go to bed now, knowing tomorrow I’m ready to get the work done. LEYF get many of my free time for nothing. Then turn around destroy my life and career.
Let the https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 deal with the fact.

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in Bermondsey.
This is only one of the reasons why, I refuse to let @leyfonline get away with the DISCRIMINATION that destroyed my life. My husband just call me because I am not yet in bed. This is what I used to do to help build the #Brand that has been left as the laughing stock of the Early Years Sector because of incompetence www.ofsted.gov.uk I was brought up to be thrifty.

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling determined.
Taurus-Lori Reid www.express.co.uk: It’s time to jump off the social carousel, as get-togethers, events and engagements are costing you an arm and a leg. With opportunities coming up, switching attention to your career is a must. Call to hear when to take that irrevocable step.
I am going back to where it all started and the #Foundationslaid!

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling proud.
Inspired Thinking “Success usually comes for those who are too busy to be looking for it” Walden Author Henry David Thoreau (1817-1862)
The moral of my story is, I have been taking a keen interest in this Young Man’s take over of a shop on my way going/coming from the East Street Market. This morning I stood until he’d seen me and struck up a conversation. I told him I #Write, so if he sees me taking fotos of his shop, it’s for that purposes http://www.myvision.org.uk
To my delight, I discovered I have been conversing with a #BoxingCelebrity without the slightest clue. I told him to write his name when he told me and I didn’t recognise. Still need to do my #Research, but I thought it would be nice to share my find in London Borough of Southwark with everyone. He also is a #GasEngineer in Greenwich.
Without further ado, I write these #2Names and someone might recognise them Derek Angol v TeeJay. The Young Man said he is 53 years old and grew up round the 231 East Street area. So more for me to write about.

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling frustrated.
If mi nuh careFULL, mi buss a gasKIT? I am on the verge of getting a #DIE_Force from Mass Tom. I can’t figure out the Techy, and dem a cum chat bout #129ninty9, fi wat? I doan frigging wuck from #27thSeptember2015 cause a sum #MADaFuckasses… Now mek mi gu dung a East Street Market an cum back.
Hope nuh #Crosses not gwine cross mi paths, cause I might haffi #CutEyes n pass dem www.met.police.uk
Di times when mi used fi did throw a brick, tin a Nestles n even an axe long pass www.policeconduct.gov.uk
Mi a kep pon di straigt n narrow cause dat #StraitJacket nah go pon mi, dem get mi https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/systems/uploads/attachmentdata/file/903473/pace-code-c-2019.pdf
#FormerHEMPloiters better watch out https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1967/58/section/3?
Fire deh a #MouseMouseTail?
Me long pass di #MEN_A_Pause! So dat doan cum eina play?

Tom just called to find out if I am staying up all night? No I won’t or else I’ll have a BO & I can’t afford that at All! I’ll organise my Folder & see if I can Unwind? I start BTB again, but lots of things in my way. I’ll need to focus! Good thing is no EXAM!
Grandson Clark Shoes are Brought & looking Transport?
ON THIS DA

One thought on “Without Prejudice LEYF, Religion, Politics, UK Justice System Make Me An Advocate Re 2 Miscarriages Of Justice, Police Taser For Sale To Finish Off What HMCTS Can’t 28+