Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with LEYF Nurseries and https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016  Appeal Tribunal.
Listening to sum old style music on cool 9.7 fm. Could do wid some Company@ my place. Ah sah mek me get me note pad fi record me memories.
Just got back from my BF Mertie Bernard aka Joyo Legister & Mr Lamont aka Tony Hewling we have u covered. Every 1 know me a di FB clown st right yah nuh.
Trouble deh a Bush… Anancy tek eh cum a YARD www.met.police.uk!!!
Thanks Ms T. so True 4 my Circumstances…
Marie De Bruyn Wittwer
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added a new photo to the album: Mama LOU 87th & Counting… — with Employment Appeal Tribunal and LEYF Nurseries.
The Organic Food Man…
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 23 new photos to the album: Mama LOU 87th & Counting… — with Sam Coote and 4 others .
Mama 88th – Photographic Evidence of Mama’s Life Story
ME caan go tun OW as me hab de GIFT 2 insights!!! My Dreams when I can recall even the minutest details always tun 2 REALITY…. Am so sad abt some ISSUES happening around ME as I know how it feels 2 hab de shoe on the wrong feet? Den dem say GOD doan gi we more dan we can BEAR – dat nuh TRUE…???
LaM why sum PEEPS hab fe blast out on dem mobile fe a whole bus journey? It happen yesiday – in English & teday in anether language… Bloody Hell it was the SCREECHING ina me yease dem dat nearly dribe me F*****G Bonkers!!!
December Memories From Your Story Archive
Mervelee, we hope you enjoy looking back on Stories you shared in December.
0:20 / 0:20
Only you can see this unless you share it

You’re All Caught Up
Check back tomorrow to see more of your memories!

One thought on “Without Prejudice We Are Fully Aware We Police By Consent Are Victim Focused Not Victim Led Yes Gestapo Of 2021 In Pay Of LEYF And Terrorist Cohorts 20/1/2021