Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is thinking about the meaning of life.
I have been back a year+ to #November2015, deleting the old emails cluttering up my computer. I am down from nearly #2thousandto364. I was hoping this #ThrobbingToothache www.diabetes.org.uk would subside, but no joy.
Now I go to #tidyzKitchen, b4 going to bed. My GOD is #GoodOh!
Tomorrow, hopefully, I book for Nursery World Show 2017 & Devon Morgan Play?
Just saw a mongoose scuttling pass thru the bahama grass near the pond. Can’t remember seeing 1 since I was little. Bring back memories of what my brothers used to do with them www.leyf.org.uk comes to mind.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with LEYF Nurseries and https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 Appeal Tribunal.
Went to Sav get my likkle cuntriments & back home. Me breda clean di yard. Guess it’s my leaving gift. R P at wuk but me lob ebrrybady still.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Employment Appeal Tribunal and LEYF Nurseries.
My Island. Most of it belongs to mass Israel aka Bada Dujon.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with LEYF Nurseries and Employment Appeal Tribunal.
Am hitting the road 4 a final S/S. I will have my ICT ready for any P/O.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Employment Appeal Tribunal and LEYF Nurseries.
Trying to do as much b4 Wed. B/F: fried dumplings, dutty gal & baked beans with tea. Mama wax off everything but not the tea www.dementia.org.uk. Now I have to be coaxing her like dem pickie-pickie pickney. Once a man twice a child is so real.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with LEYF Nurseries and Employment Appeal Tribunal.
Giving thanks 4 another day here on Repentance Ground. Mama getting up to all kinds of tricks these past days. Take me back to my child hood. Reminds me of the song Precious Memories http://www.myvision.org.uk ..
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Employment Appeal Tribunal and LEYF Nurseries.
Sum time when I flick thru dem show sum sumady sey me shoulda did know dem. Bwoy me brain a gedda water cause me cawn place sum a di face nor name. All I can say is if unuh know Candy Gooden then unuh must know di UM me.

One thought on “Without Prejudice Holly Sweeney, Nikki Wright, Harry Stack, Ben Godfrey, Neil Solliss, Nikki Babb Must Be Approached With Caution Reminds Me Of Checo Police Has A Gun Ready For Him Taser Any1?