It’s time 4 the Meylor-Nemhard family to wake up & realise that #JacqulineMeylor set about 2 destroy #Nathan family. Like it or not?
ON THIS DAY 3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard Shared with Public

U han in a tiger mouth, U tek time drag it out…. Don’t mek dem fool U?
Ratty proverb CR 20.1.2018.

Mi ole folks say, if U a go #DEAD & family han no in deh…. U will live fi dem sun U?
Ratty proverb CR 20.1.2018.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling excited with http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio and 5 others in London, United Kingdom.
Sagittarius: A bright idea will boost your business or financial prospects- especially from a profit-sharing standpoint. Joining forces with a friend in a creative project will prove lucrative. You’re sure to meet some influential people.
Evaluation: Wondering if they will allow me to develop #Phantompark to its glory days? That’s the hub of the communities when I was growing up.
Barring that, wondering if Mr Mack have any more properties at Bamboo or any land for sale at Landilo?
I am thinking about something before it’s time to pack my jing bang and cuntriments to go back a mi YARD? You are welcome to join me if you are a #Visionary.
I go after what I want and right now I am doing my research. Yes I am thinking about the future in JA without Mr AT. Do you comprehend Mr T?

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling hopeful with Valdin Legister and 14 others in London, United Kingdom.
Taurus www.express.co.uk: People who are impressed with your skills will seek your help with a variety of tasks. They know that you know how to get things done. Someone who appreciates your helpful attitude could make you an impressive offer.
Evaluation:
I have been making myself available to capture all the opportunities. Guess I need to go publicise my #Reviews?
The amount of negotiations I have done from last Friday…. I should be nominated for the #NobelPrize?

Just so all you #hypocrites know that I am aware of how Social Media work. Years ago when my manager Julie Weise of Luton Street #LEYF send me https://www.facebook.com request, I reach out to seek advice about it. Some of my colleagues from LS told me they have JW as friend, but she can’t see their posts.
They have what is called self fulfilling Prophecy. Because of LEYF my former colleagues sever the links. But what I learned I shall remember. For all of you who have stopped engagement with me, I am taking notes. Worse still if you have made comments about why you stop interaction with me, I might have heard and I don’t give a toss. God is providing me with the support network of people who accept me for who I am.
As for you lot who live in glass houses and a throw stones, I won’t come to your pages to address any of your bias views. But if you know me when I didn’t have any shoes, all that has changed now.
I am not looking approval from anyone. My sons accept me for the MOTHER who I am. My siblings and extended family know my bark is worse than my bite.
My sister Joy and other friends know and accept me as I am. I would be lying if I say I’m not trying to get my head around a particular person, but that’s all there is to it at the moment. Get it in your head I am not seeking your approval. I only fear GOD but that don’t mean I won’t question Him.
That’s my sermon today about relationships. Who knows I might consider going into the ministry as a Deacon’s wife?
What kinds of posts will I see in News Feed on Facebook?
FACEBOOK HELP CENTER
What kinds of posts will I see in News Feed on Facebook?
3 years ago

One thought on “Without Prejudice As Named Suspect Police Recognize Your Account Is Fundamental Helping Dis/Prove Allegations Against You Important Often Essential Part Of Investigative Progress… 20/1/21