Time to finish dis Cus-SID SIN-ting eh nuh? Mi Brain ready fi gi up pon mi… Just hear TOM calling & him gone back to SIN-Whoring… How Long Shall they Kill Our Prophets…
Just heard of the passing of 1 of my cuz. She once lived with us. Trying to check it out since I only recently got back in contact.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with LEYF Nurseries and https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 Appeal Tribunal.
Ready for church again. My final stint in JA for a while.
Mama nyam off the salt fish I put to soak so nuh fried dumplings. Plan B plaintain porridge instead.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Employment Appeal Tribunal and LEYF Nurseries.
So I remember wat my friend said bout di 40 leg since I saw 1 making it’s way towards us https://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio Kevin & I. Shake out u shoes. This lovely species tun up. Imagin I tun up custom & it popped it’s head up?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Employment Appeal Tribunal and LEYF Nurseries.
To God be the glory His name is worthy to be praised.
December Memories From Your Story Archive
Mervelee, we hope you enjoy looking back on Stories you shared in December.
0:07 / 0:20
Only you can see this unless you share it

You’re All Caught Up
Check back tomorrow to see more of your memories!

One thought on “Without Prejudice Obvious Some At The Levels Of Governments Are Unable To String 3 Words To Make Sentence Much Less Comprehend EYFS Curriculum 19/1/2021