Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is thinking about friends and family.
My #Nephew!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 Appeal Tribunal and 2 others at Townhead Westmoreland.
ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating recovery.
Natural Ratty with the #Batty! Up to those who thinks it looks better than the #Face? But mi can mek #EyesPopOut! #DNA?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with LEYF Nurseries and Employment Appeal Tribunal at Townhead Westmoreland.
ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling thoughtful.
Errands to run. I aim to control & manage my #Life! Later might be greater?
ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating recovery.
The #BreakDownDestroy been happening all my life & I be dealing with it. But it is #SoulDestroying when the #BDD come from those u least expect?
Nelson Mandela
“It is so easy to break down and destroy. The heroes are those who make peace and build.” ~ Nelson Mandela during the 6th Nelson Mandela Annual Lecture, Walter Sisulu Square, Kliptown, Soweto, South Africa, 12 July 2008 #LivingTheLegacy #MadibaRemembered
www.nelsonmandela.org
www.mandeladay.com
archive.nelsonmandela.org

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with https://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio and Naheel Julene Brown Legister.
I don’t have a Status… Just PO Mervelee Myers aka Ratty Nembhard. When I come up against the https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site that I’ve gotten 4 part of the time I’ve been in this Town… The same Town that Build 1 up fi Bruck dem dung again… 1 has to be prepared to Get-Up-Stand-Up-4-Ur-RIGHTS & Fight.
On the job b4 10, so that’s a shift carrying out normal day-to-day activities under the terms as in the words of the SD: MM U don’t have to get a LB because We are Paying 4 it…
2009 – 2014 I had a relatively good time when they take away Everything I worked hard to achieve at the LC & 0U.
Just finished my 54 Page Thesis that my TEACHERS at Townhead Basic & Primary Schools would be proud of me. Although I did turn Rebel & stop go to Church because I never have the PF, my Parents instilled lots of Christian principles in me http://www.myvision.org.uk.
That means I refrain from committing 2 many of the SINS my parents detest. I don’t smoke, drink to excess, Fool-Round other peeps Sumady, etc., etc… But I still Cuss Bad Wuds, mostly under my Breathe, I KMT, CME & galang wid all 50 tricks when mi ready.
Been working on this Project 4 nearly a week. Told TOM it Must finish today… 2 b in ze Post 2morro.
Job done except 4 putting it 2gedda like a PROFESSIONAL.
Time to HAF & come back come tie up ze Deal! I no longer have any Expectations in Life. But my F4J will not stop until mi DEAD…?

Brought up to put supn aside fah Mr/Ms Rainy Day www.moneyclaim.gov.uk. Mi dun hempty out mi Piggy Banks (don’t hin-10-ed fi offend hany1 dat doan nyam di ARNOLD/Tren-Ton or any odda Names given to my fave Meat Ms Piggy.
Mi spen off herveryting since dem RECP Pushed til mi hen up haffi JUMP fi SMRL! Hall mi can find is 40 Euros + 4 Coins from mi visit to Paris – France in October. Memba mi did tell enuh, mi nebba pass maths from mi born!
Di systems ongly hinterestid in meeting Targets & gi mi Frig-mi-Jig-mi wid dem TOKENISMS. Suh dem told I, I haffi guh duh 1 L2C afta I hab a L5C in di same ting from 2008 Mervelee Myers FD (Open) & a certy WTFC from same OU.
Suh as knat fi become Com-Play-Cent, I haffi find ways fi use mi T&C suh di Black Dag – Mr D. don’t tek ova… Hany Dumb Ignora-Mouse dat tink mi Status is bout dem…? Well guh a head & Wear wid Pride cause “Dem a Murda-RASS.
So whilst mi wuck out how fi Sir-Vive pon wat mi got… Mi 2 RCO fi tun 2 di Oldest Bizz dat mi did see pon 1 celebrity “Who Do U Tink U Wh-Ore”. Madam Cyn dead & gone… & mi is reminded dat mi Batty did always look bett-A dan mi FACE.
Mi gone back to wat mi gud at WRITING. Hopefully very soon I’ll be released fi guh back a mi YARD – JA guh find Happiness wid 1 gud Man wid GOD’s blessings in di mix.
KMR 4 suh long di RC Play-Jah-Rich dem denied mi hoff mi Rights fi develop mi CPPDP. But mi swear fi ketch dem…?

Time to finish dis Cus-SID SIN-ting eh nuh? Mi Brain ready fi gi up pon mi… Just hear TOM calling & him gone back to SIN-Whoring… How Long Shall they Kill Our Prophets…

One thought on “Without Prejudice More I Digest The Terrorists Thugs From The Police Response To My Complaint, Realise How Lucky I Am To Be Alive, My Husband Verify They Are Liars Capable Of Murder And Cover Up Using Policies 19/1/2021