Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling positive.
Every time I am getting all excited that I am done with the paperwork, something else crop up. My #Tom calling me to come to bed, but unless I address what needs doing, it makes no sense. I won’t sleep and the problem will just be going round in my head and causing STRESS http://www.radar-cns.org/.
Well I am on my way to #GloryLand.
Later, I should be able to book for Devon Morgan & www.nurseryworld.co.uk Show 2017. I will be be interested in the #Exhibitors more than anything else. But a VIP named #STELLALOUIS will be presenting about Schema, and I am very much interested.

Just think I should log this as it is so relevant to me & I saw this in the Sunday www.express.co.uk Magazine? Proof that God try to help U when U are down & out in the most mysterious ways. Strangely enough this is the song that came to me on FRIDAY that I couldn’t stop singing…? “Have a Little Talk With JESUS…” Why did she have to report me? I have been let down by a woman I considered as a friend. We both work for a small firm and while our boss was away, I took advantage by taking a shorter lunch and nipping home early. I did exactly the same hours and finished my work, but when he returned she reported me. Now I have received a verbal warning and I am spitting mad. What kind of person scores points like that? Jane O’Gorman agony aunt response: Perhaps your colleague was trying to curry favour with your boss in order to advance her own career, or maybe she genuinely felt aggrieved that she was left to answer the phones and hold the fort. But the bottom line is that you broke the rules and got found out. Take your punishment on the chin and learn from it. Clearly this woman isn’t your friend, but it won’t serve any good purpose to make her your enemy either. My only say about my situation is I have been to hell & back b4 & I had let my DEFENCES slip a little, but now I am back on my Guard & no1 will be allowed to Penetrate this again. My Life depend on me being VIGILANT of course. I am some1’s Daughter, Sister, Niece, MOTHER, Grandmother, Cousin, Auntie, Friend, etc… I deserve to have my Basic Human Rights upheld without having to be looking over my shoulders for the PLOTTERS?

ON THIS DAY 7 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 and LEYF Nurseries at Wedding.
Final church visit 2moro. But u know what I am going to find a church to go & praise my Creator.
I’d need another 4 wks to ketch up with everyone. So I have to keep the links with Skype. My cuz Jennifer Chambers said we only see our family at funeral. Time to plan another Saunders/Chambers & Mills/Nembhard family reunion www.ancestrydna.co.uk.

Rain start pouring down whilst I was in church. Sitting on the bv njoying the showers of blessings with Mama.
My final funeral b4 I head back home. Tom is missing me.
Belief cure & kill. The Bat ward in as mum & I sat having breakfast. U should see the excitement. Thought I’d missed the ritual but got my reward & blessing just now. So my people who have gone on b4 came to give me some reassurance & moral support from wherever they are hanging out.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 16 new photos to the album: Solemn Occasions — with Marilyn Mittoo-Vanhorne and 5 others
in Burnt Savanna, Saint Elizabeth, Jamaica.
January 18, 2014 · ·
Where do U get meet the people U do not see in yunks?

One thought on “Without Prejudice Inspector Nikki Babb, PC Neil Solliss Will Be Added To Own Pyle, Tammie Tebboth, Godwin Perrot, PC Lulu Of The Met Police Who Are Half Idiots Needing EYFS Remedial