Can U remind me plz?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Andria Nembhard and 5 others at Townhead.
Doston…
Mi wawn guh Home a mi Yard!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Employment Appeal Tribunal and LEYF Nurseries.
Happy BD Winnie Mcleish-Jacques! We are coming from far – 2003 or 4? Ta a million 4 been there 4 me when I reached Rock Bottom. U’ve been a true Friend & it’s highly appreciated. U’ve not said & did FW don’t ask. But am shrewd enough 2 put 2 & 2 together. So later I’ll be happy to welcome U to the GM world. I already have 4. Have a blessed day of 2 Scores + 17 if my maths can hold up. Sorry I missed Reliv, but I have RM & have to find Fire. Hopefully next time. Good Friends are better than PM every time.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions-ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 and LEYF Nurseries.

Every time I see these messages coming up on my Mobile that no more Free Games? Who di look yah tell dem me either want Free nor Fi Buy any Games? My Data keep running out b4 time & I don’t even use di damn ting anyway more than so www.moneyclaim.gov.uk is a terror cell for Career Criminals in the Legal Systems…? I keep deleting & do most tings pon fi I computer where I have UN-Limited Broadband! So fi all Unuh time WaistASS who keep cluttering my ting wid unuh Games request, unuh shoulda did get dah Message longa times? ME NAH PLAY NUH GAMES WID NUN AH ENUH! Now mi gone a mi bed & hoping God will bless & favour I 4 2moro? Good Night FB! I have to go sort out the Pictures to go in my Piece on Ms Connie Legister b4 the 6th February?

Now I go to hone my skills – saw Mr Peter Tatchell the Gay Rights Campaigner in East Street market. U know me, I greeted him wishing him a HNY! He is a fine Gentleman indeed. Off rustling up another Story http://www.myvision.org.uk?

The last time I saw auntie Carro, was 1 night I was coming from down the road. She was at her gate saying goodnight to her breda Mass Harold aka Cock Dixon. I greeted both of them, stopped for a little chat & went on my merry way. RIP auntie Carro. In the arms od sweet deliverance. All of Westmoreland & surrounds will be mourning & missing U www.ancestrydna.co.uk …?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with LEYF Nurseries and Employment Appeal Tribunal in Burnt Savanna, Saint Elizabeth, Jamaica.
January 18, 2014 · ·

Just find the time to share my Condolences to the Mittoo & Dixon Family on the loss of auntie Carro! My thoughts are with U Folks at this sad time! God does only the best in choosing His Beloved People to go home for a longer RIP! WE ARE FAMILY & I have always known?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Marilyn Mittoo-Vanhorne and 3 others in Burnt Savanna, Saint Elizabeth, Jamaica.
January 18, 2014 · ·

So i lost my magic pen www.parkinsons.org.uk
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Candy Goodin.
Spent most of my day at the Townhead Basic School www.jbsf.org.uk and www.ofsted.gov.uk for clarity

One thought on “Without Prejudice Must Challenge PM Andrew Holness Re Rhetoric Of Tokenism Heal The Family, Heal The Nation Taking Out The Moat From JLP Before Tackling Beam Of PNP’s I Can Create Legacies Both