Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is remembering someone very special in Bermondsey.
This is the window where my MOTHER was stood on the 22nd January 2014, when I was leaving to come back home to the UK. She told my son http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio whilst I was sat in the car. “She did not come to say goodbye”. I went back with my camera, I am not even sure by the time I got there if there was any of the fleeting recollections of me Ermine Mervelee Ionie aka Ratty Nembhard left. I took my photos and said my final goodbyes… I knew it was my final goodbyes and I would not be seeing my MOTHER in the mortal flesh ever again.
I got back, went back to work, but somehow the changes have started at Luton Street LEYF Nurseries. By the 4th April 2014, I was signed off sick by the GP again. The amount of upheavals that came along with the transitions of #KarenWalker Head of Children’s Services and Families sudden on the spot resignation set tongues wagging in 2013. After that the organisation started descending into anarchy….
By that time the organisation was going around taking over every vacant settings. They must have made some agreements with the governments or some other bodies… The organisation must have been running at a loss…? Carillion comes to mind, after some of the stories I heard on BBC Radio 5 live.
They were opening up all these new empty settings and and there were no children. So they were robbing Peter to pay Paul. That must have been when they lost sight of the bigger picture. I noticed that when #GemmaMann came to Luton Street, I was doing the work as per usual. She sent me https://www.linkedIn.com request saying I have much to say. But then I noticed her behaving a certain way and I was on my guard. Then I caught her questioning a parents about me.
I was weary because of prior experiences involving parents at  www.ico.org.uk SAR King’s College Hospital, Fitzrovai as a result of #MariaGoncalves and #MariaFreeman.
To cut a long story short, I refuse to sit idly by and allow the Employment Tribunal and the Employment Appeal Tribunal stitch me up again. I will be publishing my review of the https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 Law and Employment Tribunals Act 1996 in the public domain and to every email contacts I can put my hands on, after I take my documents wherever they need to go.
So see you all who are waiting to issue you writs. As for you dutty lots, who think you have Freedom of Speech, make sure you stay on your Page with it… Or be prepared for the consequences. Same like how I don’t know why the muck #JacquelineMeylor think I want to connect with her?
Any boom book laat who think they can #blackmail me, tell them to bring it on…?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Employment Appeal Tribunal and  2 others .

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling angry in London, United Kingdom.
I am on the final leg of sorting documents. I am staying way ahead of the deadlines. Of course I am taking it one day at a time. My #Coach_WinsomeDuncan www.peachespublications.co.uk and her Employment Barrister https://www.ryanclement.com decided to scam me. Then plan to harm me at her 40th Birthday party.
When that didn’t work she sent the www.met.police.uk and Ambulance services to section me. But the stupid bitch send me the email of her premeditated intentions.
Well the same thing is happening to my niece over a few nude photos. How did the photos get from my niece phone to others?

ON THIS DAY 3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in Bermondsey.
The state of my living room after I clear away the paperwork. Why did #LEYF and the #employmenttribunals decided it’s ok to put me through years of Discrimination? I am going to print the rest of my documents. Then I can focus on my https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site campaign

Wat di Risk laat dem know bout #weakness? My strength is stand up 2 PSYCHOPATHS dat plan 2 disgrace me on ED abt paternity. Do the
All who a broom claat line up? Plz form que.
I have always use Facebook as my #therapist. I am not asking any1 for their opinion. When they want me 2 do their work, they go p
3 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling pained with Mertie Bernard and Andrea Nembhard in London, United Kingdom.
So do they really expect me to abandon my family to the mercies of the psychopaths hell bent on

One thought on “Without Prejudice Mum Was Targeted, 2 Brothers, Uncles Murdered My Turn To Face Persecution For Taking Stance Against Discrimination Across Continents By LEYF And Cohorts After Mum’s Death 16/1/2021