Without Prejudice Am Victim Of The Legal Systems With The 2nd Miscarriages Of Justice By HMCTS Career Criminals That Impacted On My Mental, Physical Health After Mum’s Death 14/1/2021

For U who misappropriated my Facebook for Ur #gains. Freeness done, don’t send mi no messages in private… Mi no good nuff
Facebook is responsible for #misappropriation of my data to LEYF Nurseries #LEYF. WDF is the ET & EAT gwine do? Damn liars &…
I refuse to #waste time on Facebook. The #memories are there for LEYF Nurseries #LEYF to note!
Why is Facebook Engineering still trying to #manipulate my pages? Mr Burnie Spence don’t have access to FB. A #troll FB want
Daily www.express.co.uk Taurus: You may have to further your education as a means to get ahead. If you feel you’re being forced to accept any job for all the wrong reasons, think again. Going on a training course will lead to an exciting career opportunity in your desired field.
Evaluation: Well I am back to FutureLearn. I won’t be giving anyone the satisfaction of doing what was done to me at King’s College Hospital 2003-2008 https://careers.kch.nhs.uk that led to the first nervous breakdown.
And 2009 to 2015 at LEYF Nurseries #LEYF that led to me losing everything I gained in 26 years in the UK.
Now Facebook thinking they have #monopoly over my intellectual property? They can KMBA!

ON THIS DAY 3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling fed up in London, United Kingdom.
When people don’t know what you are doing & think you know all that’s going on. I need 2 claim my life from #LEYF & Satan… LEYF Nurseries and the https://www.gov/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016  I’m hard at work. Complete another 20 page document. Now I am having a Facebook break call #Therapy.
Memories of #Madonna from Luton Street #LEYF. My Ghana #Sis is Liverpool supporter. Keep it up LP 4 my x-colleague 3-1 go & win.
June P., my mind run on Mass Calvin Johnson daughter Joy from Frome. I won’t say her Pet name.