Without Prejudice 6+ Years With My Fight4justice Teach Me Not To Take Life For Granted As LEYF Can Afford To Corrupt Legal Systems

Any1 with any great #ideas for planning a #96thBD celebrations? Some1 mentioned theme and T-shirts…! Link me please.
I am #assertive, not #angry! https://wp.me/p9MH3u-1xh. I want the world to #understand what I have gone through since the death of my #mother and not given the chance to #grieve for her. What makes it extra difficult is how I nearly missed my mum’s story that become part of my #healing. I will go back to PM #AndrewHolness “Health The Family, Heal The Nation” Speech as this #video can shed some light on what I have been through with the two miscarriages of justice in 28 years in the UK.
0:06 / 8:49

Getting rid of the #fear factors of the past #5years! https://wp.me/p9MH3u-1xo. Time for the world to #wake up to the #dangers posed by forces wanting to keep US Enslaved for whatever reasons. The Daily Express RUSSELL GRANT #Taurus: A group project gets exciting when some developments take you by surprise. Your skills are in demand and this will #stimulate new ideas and activities. Although it seems you are veering in a new #direction, everyone will fall in happily. Back to PM Andrew Holness “Heal The Family, Heal The Nation” Speech because we need to go back to St Matthew 15 v 1-39 for #clarity of how WE are allowing our ENSLAVEMENT.
0:05 / 8:53

Jfatanttuoary S1gp3founsror, 2Segh0oc1St9mdS ·
I will not be #wasting my #precious #time on Facebook…
The things they say… “Experience is simply the name we give our experiences” Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)
I am #alert to my emotional health and well-being! How often I use the toilet might indicate the state of my www.diabetes.org.uk?

Gentle warning 2 those who are hell bent on interference with my #Family… U will join #LEYF on my hit list. I don’t tek prisoner

ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is thinking about friends and family.
#Universal_GagaStreet_FAMILY!