Without Prejudice My Time To Create Legacies Begins With My Son Whose Data I Shared When He Was An Unknown FIFA Referee Online 2011 I Was In The Media 2004 When I Met 3 Grandchildren

Arta dat a Facebook a #beg mi fi write #posts. Wey di BC Fakebook a bodda mi fah? Dem nuh say mi fi get mi own #website, mi get https://fight4justiceadvocacy.businesss.site
Den it’s Facebook telling mi bout every1 #begging. Mi is no longer #Gladis fi gi wey www.moneyclaim.gov.uk Dem thief every RC & left me dry!
Mi hab 800+ friends pon Facebook. But all di BC mi see is Jamaican Jokes and Riddles. Mi know plenty a mi own dem get I…?
Can Facebook not see that I’m #Me, #Myself & #I1alone. Don’t f**King send me notifications bout ntn. Mi nuh want fi know!
Planning my life so I don’t get #overwhelmed and #depressed because of my deficits & limitations. I’m a new woman in Jesus…!

Daily www.express.co.uk Taurus: You will amaze your friends with your enthusiasm and boundless energy. When you’re faced with challenges or conflict, you persevere and always find a solution. Focus on work for now.
Evaluation: Please #follow Fight4justice/Advocacy https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site. Thanks Facebook for the #frustration which cause me to find #work to take my mind off the #discrimination since the death of my mother. This nearly destroy my life. Therefore LEYF Nurseries #LEYF and the https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 Services #Judges Shanks, Freer, Hildebrand, Martin in the first instance and #BrianDoyle can stay there wallowing in their #prestige. #OwenBowcott Legal Affairs Correspondence Twitter @owenbowcott published in The www.theguardian.com
Pity they didn’t follow up on “Is Modern Slavery #thriving in the UK?”
I am not the least bothered any longer about the institutional discrimination in the Mother Country? I will cover on my website.

INSPIRED THINKING “The secret of getting ahead is getting started” Mark Twain (1835-1910)
Don’t #believe? Just see #LloydMercy pop up. Who next #LloydMurray & #PinkyHenry? Not in my nelly…
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling relaxed at Old Kent Road.
From my #Steps