Without Prejudice Heard Mum’s Story From Valdin Allan Legister Grandma When I Was Home For His Wedding My Life Is Open Book To Provide Support Network For Others To Benefit 12/1/2021

Top astrologer Lori Reid. Taurus Apr 21 – May 21. The higher you aim today, the better you’ll do. Events may require a change to travel arrangements this afternoon so stay flexible. Mixing with others is now your quickest route to success. Call me to hear why you mustn’t delay talking to the boss. My Take on This: There is a Bus Strike 2moro & strangely enough my next Story that I started writing is  www.leyf.org.uk LEYF on my Doorstep, believe it or not. This means that I am literally working a stone’s throw from where I am living? So tomorrow’s BS should not affect me adversely at all! My only problem with this is I have so many BOSSES so I am not going to talk to any!!!! Whatever I cannot solve myself I am more than ready to wait on the Almighty Father who “kept Jonah in the whale’s belly” to see me through? God is the only Boss who is capable of solving my problems when the ENEMY surrounds U! God never sleeps as He is always on the case no matter the time of day U stopped to call for HELP?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio and 6 others .
Been Busy like Ms Bizzy Bee>>>> Watching & Waiting 4 whatever news is in store 4 me? My Lady Bird came visiting from yesterday – in my kitchen busying Herself as I write! Well 4 me She has replaced the Bats that came 2 my Home in JA all these years! She is my Mama Lou – Belief kills & Cures they say? The Last MEMORY I have of my MAMA – after spending the time with her & her not REMEMBERING her 1 Girl! She stood at the window & told my #2 son Valdin Legister that “I Did Not Come To Say GOODBYE!” Can U see that Smile on my Mama’s Face? She already Knew that was Our Final Meeting b4 the End Came! My Mama is my Inspirations in everything I do these days! So when things get on top of me, I am just reverting to Type! Mama will always Live in my Memory! Now I need to Finish that Tribute to MBF & I think I may serve her Memory even Better for the Effort http://www.myvision.org.uk?
My to do do lists inclusive: Buy new LT; dental appt; optician apt; Body Parts Restorer; & the list is longer than Bamboo Legs www.diabetes.org.uk ….
Big & Little – SIN!
London Evening Standard
Jimmy Savile abused boy aged eight and dying child: decades of abuse revealed
– Dossiers reveal he abused children and adults on unprecedented scale
– He used celebrity status to mask crimes
– He could have been prosecuted while alive if police took claims seriously, CPS report finds
Full story: http://bit.ly/VTuSOF
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added a new photo to the album: Mama LOU 87th & Counting… — with Employment Appeal Tribunal and LEYF Nurseries at Home Townhead Jamaica.
Mama is ready 4 Church…
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 6 new photos to the album: Mama LOU 87th & Counting… — with https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 and LEYF Nurseries.
Mama 88th – Photographic Evidence of Mama’s Life Story
De ongly Driving Me caan do is DRIVE People round de Bend… So why send me invites fe go T.D. unnuh Expensive Vehicles…?
Just dislike been taken 4 an A.H. by I.P.H.A.!!! The Modda Fukkers love nofink betta dan 2 Spring Surprises wid de Expectations dat U fe FAIL… Well me gwine gib dem a B.C.S.!!! Dis WE me gwine get me Chines Outfit fe go Dance de Dragon Dance & show dem ME a Master of Creativity…
Keeping abreast of the NEWS back a Yard: “CRISIS Country to meet IMF again”!!! Right back 2 the BODs – Poor Needy Populace dreams will become Reality by Portia’s Magnanimous Promises. & the Irrational Majority Fulfilled to enslave my Grandchildren with DEBTS… Lord deliver US amen!!!

You’re All Caught Up
Check back tomorrow to see more of your memories!