ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is thinking about someone special.
Up since the crack of darn even though I didn’t go to bed until this morning. But I have a #Relationship with Almagrove #Tabby_PUSSY. He scratches my door to be let out. #JustSaying?
Free Paper Bun Up. Going from mi tu Casa tu Escuela. Need tu meet La Professora with mi Boligrapha Lapiz… Blinking bored a di Rigmarole but I have to abide by dem Rules. KMR? MM Updates: So www.met.police.uk joined in making me a prisoner in 2021.

ON THIS DAY 5 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in London, United Kingdom. January 11, 2016 · ·
Started New Job at MerveleeConsultancy
January 11, 2016 — Staff writer
London, United Kingdom
I am engaged in developing a few projects to publish my own writing materials and be in charge of my brand. They will be spread out across my various Pages and other Social Media platforms http://www.myvision.org.uk.

ON THIS DAY 6 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Altimon White.
Spent most of my day saving my Pictures & Videos on USB. Need to have the space on my Computer as I don’t Trust dem expensive sintings dat dem mek U buy den U can’t get access to all the Work U spend time on. U will have to guh spend more money fi get it opened. Lard Ah Maccy dem know how fi mek MONEY outa We di Novices fi real. U click pon sinting & is as dem Hold a Gun a U head fi U sign up fi wat U hab nuh Freaking use fah? Good ting me hab me Head well screwed on & me Glasses at di ready? ME saving mi MONEY www.moneyclaim.gov.uk fi help School me Grand children cause is thru dem me gwine see my Dreams become Reality? Den when sum lickle Old Idiot cum mek I know sey fi FD don’t count me Cuss out dem Ignorant RC & don’t tell dem not even 1 BW? Me a guh a me bed fi see if me can get enough Rest fi tan 1 step ahead a SATAN? Me mouth a me Market & I believe in Freedom of Speech like that Crowd of Believers who turned out in France today! Suh all dem a plan dem nah guh trap I! Somebody wrong, but it is not the BIBLE, I believe!

Hello Facebook Family. Blessed & joyous Sunday morning 2 U all. Just clocking in 2 view the latest & seeing if I am missing any BD & Anniversary? Back to my CZ as I need 2 sort out My COMPUTER big time!

Oh yes am still up Writing? This WB has taken its toll on me? A few more to write & I still have to be learning new skills all the time. Now in case any1 is 1ndarin, I am the SI & temperament of my Mama as I am Aging? So I am going to call a bloody spade a spade? & if any1 is a damn COWARD I am not going to tell dem dat dey are Brave! Word is nutn more than winds & sticks & stones may break my bones but words can’t? Suh wat run galong guh find di Shrink den nuh? Sum a dem must have sum Guilty Conscience indeed? I have been to hell & back & my Spirits not broken? Just a little bruised & I found the Will to get up & https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site Back to Heal my Wounded Spirit! A suh me dweet. Word to the Less Wise… Di same Dog dat tek in dat Bone, is bound fi bring back 1 out? I am contended with the LIFE I am Blessed with & not Looking 4 no Status nor Positions, suh dem can rest assured & sleep easy. I naw plan fi kick wey Nubaddy Foot a God in Heaven at all? Dead Serious pon dis 1!!!!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with LEYF Nurseries and Employment Appeal Tribunal at Home GaGa Street Townhead Westmoreland.

Nickeisha Queuing Miami’sBaby is with Shantel Gilbert and 15 others .
JaneutSaardySpoldusg n11, sofg2h0aore1geSr2d · Birthday Calendar ·
All my friends in Birthday Calendar http://apps.facebook.com/fbdcalendar/?ref=caption

You’re All Caught Up
Check back tomorrow to see more of your memories!

One thought on “Without Prejudice DE Page 14 Knife Woman Held After Two Die In A Bloodbath Proof Of LEYF And Cohorts Radicalisation On Web I Raised Concerns On 14/3/15 When I Was Sent To Prestigious HOC To Be Colonized 11/1/2021