Mr T if you are passing down by the Blue in Bermondsey..? I am going 2 the CAB. Come say hi 2 ASHTER #Sister. Would appreciate 4OTS
It’s 12.37, going 2 bed. I’m going 2 throw the quilt over me, & off 2 sleep. Can’t be bothered with z B-work dese days. 2much has
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating freedom in Bermondsey.
Maybe I need to write another Open Letter as I do not seem to be getting anywhere fast with these bunch? At least former PM David Cameron made sure to do his duty to me a a person with Disabilities. The councillor and MP Neil Coyle MP, responded… But I can’t say I am that satisfied with PM Theresa May. But I give her a break, since she have her hands full with one thing or the other. In the meantime LEYF Nurseries and the https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-myers-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 Service and the Employment Tribunal Service and Employment Appeal Tribunal better be prepared to deal with the fact.
Scope
Our Chief Executive Mark Atkinson calls on Esther McVey to act rapidly to tackle injustice – and win disabled people’s trust: http://bit.ly/2qKg6V0 HuffPost UK
Esther McVey Must Win Disabled People’s Trust And Act Urgently To Tackle Injustice
HUFFINGTONPOST.CO.UK
Scope research shows that for every 100 disabled people moving into work, 114 leave
ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is thinking about all the good times with Valdin Legister and 2 others .
Taurus-Lori Reid: It’s a productive morning with many clever ideas, imaginative plans and creative schemes in mind. Complications may set in around lunchtime and the financial stars continue to twang discordantly! Call to hear why it’s time to take a broader view.
I made a #RoundTrip across Southwark South London today. From Bermondsey to Elephant and Castle at the Elephant and Castle, to East Street Market, from there to Camberwell Green Wilson Road to drop off my #Paperworks at Mass Tom Property for my #StepSon_without_LEGALTRAININGS?
Of course I #WALKED, so when some #Idiots going to write that all they understand, I complained about not been given a #Lift, they need to go back to the #3R_Reading_Writing_Arthmitics.
It’s like my #1Son Kevin Murray saying something that is totally alien that Mrs Kevin Murray script write for him to read with an #AutoCue, telling him when to change subject.
Please I am asking to be left alone by Mr & Mrs Kevin Murray to sort out the #Discordant_FinacialStars that are twanging.
I was told that they don’t want to go between me & my #SON when I went in #Peace, & I must know what #Remarks I pass…?
Well at the time all what they were saying were #Hearsay. Hearsay can’t go to #Court, in case they were not aware.
I did not even finish #SecondarySchool, because I was too busy #Searching4LOVE. But as #Slim_UGLY, I was no one could take #AdvantageofMe. Anything I got involved in was by #Consent, so if it was against the #Rules, I might have been jolted to my #SENSES in time by those who #LOVE_CARE about me!
Now, one more time leave me alone, I have a #CASE2Prepare or else the #MADHEAD might #Explode?
I was blessed by going to the #Rehearsal at the Regent Hall Salvation Army at Oxford Street last night. Think I am beginning to find my niche in society, joining the #CommunityGroup where I can continue my #CPPDP?
#2017isEmpoweringEMIN_M_Tomlinson!
0:05 / 7:02
I tried to live up to my Values & Beliefs, but rude awakening 1 after the other?
Barry Gee
Word up
Bride parents

One thought on “Without Prejudice Raise My Sons Like I Was But He Chose To Be The Captive Of A Wife Who Fooled Him With Religion He Has Been Corrupted By Politics To Abandon His Mother What Will He Do To His Brother If Sandy Sandy Is What Happened On Facebook 21