The manager recommend me 4 this www.leyf.org.uk. I was trained as mentor from 2009. I be editing & consoling & doing all 50 tricks. Pretending 2KA & not KRA… Wat did I get 4 my DEAD-e-cAtIons? As dem duh when dem feel threatened. ..! Of course Psychopaths will be what dem are. I need to get supn fi duh fi engage mi CM. MM Updates: Taking part in Mental Health Research with http://www.radar-cns.org/ prepared me for my Advocacy.

I have 11 of these that are most recent. Well they keep telling me I know nutn. Ok is dat fi bruk mi spirit & bring 2 dem level? Good ting I listened to the Lecturer re Neuroscience & the Law www.aoug.org.uk or I might still be believing dem. I know I am darned BRIGHT. Go ask my Primary School Teachers Ms Una Perry @ grade 2 & Ms Bovel Ackbersingh @ grade 5. MM Updates: Am at www.jbsf.org.uk as proof.

Couldn’t go to Bed without documenting this after the week I’ve had. There are some Evil People out in the World, but I am Covered Under the Blood of the Lamb! Taurus Apr 21 – May 21 If certain colleagues are unreliable or friends keep letting you down it is time to meet different people, join new clubs and widen your circle of acquaintances. Travel? Make it a romantic trip. Call me to hear why you should go straight to the top now. AAAAfA. MM Updates: JA 53 https://youtu.be/NwdExddlilw for more.

Couldn’t go to Bed without documenting this after the week I’ve had. There are some Evil People out in the World, but I am Covered Under the Blood of the Lamb! Taurus Apr 21 – May 21 If certain colleagues are unreliable or friends keep letting you down it is time to meet different people, join new clubs and widen your circle of acquaintances. Travel? Make it a romantic trip. Call me to hear why you should go straight to the top now. AAAAfA. MM Updates: Latest www.cardboardcitizens.org.uk that expected to use my IP/CPPDPP and pretending they doing me any favours.

Nothing beats a bowl of cornmeal porridge in the morning. Only ting missing is the coconut milk www.diabetes.org.uk for more.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added a new photo to the album: Auntie Phylis Melvita Nembhard/Salmon & the Dynasty www.ancestrydna.co.uk — with Keith Salmon and 2 others January 9, 2014 · ·
Ratty & Auntie Mellie!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 18 new photos to the album: Auntie Phylis Melvita Nembhard/Salmon & the Dynasty — with Myrna Nembhard and 11 others January 9, 2014 · ·
My Family are spread across the 14 parishes of Jamaica.

Me tell u seh me need the space afforded by my computer & laptop to do certain jobs. That’s why I am waiting till I get back to do the whole rigmarole of setting up my holiday albums. Wid dis phone ting it seems to have a blinking mind of its own. I love to be in CONTROL http://www.myvision.org.uk for more.
Am at a loose end. Can’t guh nuh wey because of the warnings https://youtu.be/kJcomeREU2Q for more. So am stuck. If I go to bed now I will wake up in the middle of the night. Best to go document my memories whilst they are fresh in my mind?

ON THIS DAY 10 years ago Staci Ricketts Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Just stopped by to say hi. Hope ur good!!!

You’re All Caught Up
Check back tomorrow to see more of your memories!

One thought on “Without Prejudice Must Throw The Gauntlet To Religious And Political Leaders Responsible For Moral Decay In Fabric Of Society As They Failing To Live Up To The Reality Of Their Roles In Preparing Future Generations 9/1/2021