2 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
St Mungo’s do you have any #volunteer roles for a person who the establishments made a #victim?
If I’d known, I’d have sought help from the #2centres of Crisis in my local community over the festive season? Now I contact Jean Pierre Herod for #interview. MM Updates: Had Consultation with www.cardboardcitizens.org.uk on behalf of CRISIS.
Thames Reach, I hope this is the Employment Academy? Do U have vacancy for a #volunteer? I am good at what I set my mind to…
Now, I go look at options re Voluntary? Maybe the Department for Work and Pensions – DWP can help?
Writing a #blog about #exploitation. Why are we waiting for another #VictoriaClimbie & #BabyPeter? MM Updates: See Reviews at https://www.google.com about LEYF.

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling thoughtful in London, United Kingdom.
Interesting! What would Judge Martin have to say when I present all the documents that were with held when she repeatedly strike out my RACISM claims?
My ET-CASE was not about RACISM. Constructive Unfair Dismissal, Breach of Contract and Disabilities Discrimination. Now the https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-earlly-years-foundation-2300047-2016 Appeal talking crap about RACISM.
I will be researching all the Protected Characteristics of the Equality Act 2010 before what Grounds to use in my https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site campaign. I am writing my review of the Employment Tribunal Law and Legislations.
Voice Newspaper
H&M controversy highlights diversity needs more than ever
H&M controversy highlights diversity needs more than ever
VOICE-ONLINE.CO.UK
H&M controversy highlights diversity needs more than ever
‘DIVERSITY’ IS a buzzword these days. It has the potential to boost the UK economy by 24 billion, according to the Government’s new industrial strategy, and has the support of MPs to celebrities who fight the good fight of inclusion and equality. And on the surface it seemed to be working – an…

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling thoughtful at Old Kent Road.
Join me in my Fight4justice campaign against Terrorism! Then you will find out about LEYF Nurseries and their friends in high places like at the #EmploymentTribunals. And even the Daily www.express.co.uk that only give voice to celebrities.
Someone is trying to mess with my head again. Fr yesterday this #03333208121 keep calling abt #business via my FB name & address

One thought on “Without Prejudice Am Prisoner In My Home Luckily I Invested In My Fight4justice Otherwise 6+ Years Of Discrimination By LEYF With Friend In HMCTS, CCMCC, Police Might Have Gotten To Me 9/1/21