CHARMAINE Charm Mahbeir!
Comments
Everbless Smith
I can’t believe that’s Charmaine laying there. Hurts real bad. 😭😭😓
· Reply · 4y
This is not what we want the world to see of our beloved Jamaica. It’s even more painful, when it’s closer to home, #FAMILY www.ancestrydna.co.uk. I know Charm Mahbeir like a #Niece & it still hearts to know that someone can treat another human this way. But we need to start #Reflect & look from within http://www.myvision.org.uk. We are the #Parents, #Mothers, #Fathers, #Sisters, #Brothers, etc of the perpetuators of such crimes. When/where/how/why did it reach to this, when a #Woman_Family have to cope with this kind of behaviours from others? #CHARMAINE is dead, but it’s time to act, to honour her life!
· Reply · 4y
I can’t even begin to think what #Cutie Hyacinth Ellis & her #Family are going thru at this time?
· Reply · 4y
Millie Sweet Rip · Reply · 4y
Blackstarr Brown
What happen to this Lady
· Reply · 4y
Shot like in the #WarZones on her way to work www.met.police.uk!
· Reply · 4y
Blackstarr Brown Omg · Reply · 4y Blackstarr Brown Which parish · Reply · 4y
Blackstarr Brown http://jamaica-star.com/article/20161128/jlp-breaks-pnps-dominance-westmoreland.
· Reply · 4y Write a reply…

Meli Sue RN
I don’t understand why “someone”, would post this picture of her dead body on her wall, knowing her children, family members, and friends are able to see it . “Just sad.” Most times thinking before acting is vital https://youtu.be/kJcomeREU2Q for more. Reply · 3y · Edited

This is my Wall so please just don’t start, ok! U have a point to make, I welcome it of course because I believe in #FreedomofSpeech. Small Minded People with small minds are welcome to air their views https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016.  Hope you are not going to say, I have something t… See More
· Reply · 3y
As long as I didn’t post a foto that is indecent I am cool with the message I am trying to send out. Now, could U kindly leave me alone #TROLL!
· Reply · 3y

Meli Sue RN
First , and foremost: I’m not small minded, I’m not on your wall , and I’m definitely entitled to free speech.
NOW BYE !
DON’T DRAW ME OUT !!! … See More
Reply · 3y · Edited

Oh so U have something to tell me do U? Sorry I am not GOING TO FUCKING ENTERTAIN U BECAUSE I DON’T BUMBOKLAAT KNOW U. I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO WITH MY LIFE. BUT IF U WANT TO GO THERE COME BACK AFTER THE 4TH MARCH & I CAN GO THERE. I DON’T NYAAM U M… See More
· Reply · 3y

Meli Sue RN
I am a daughter, a mother, a sister, a wife, a friend , a human being……etc…..; because I grew up knowing you, since I was a child , and respected you then , I will respond to you now, respectfully. Now, goodnight , and good luck on writing your paper !!!! MM Updates: Reason am challenging www.jamaicalabourparty.com for the disrespect after corruption of my son. The PNP treated my brother rough because he refused to accept a GUN.

Reply · 3y
Meli Sue U know what, in respects of Charm Mahbeir, I will take this elsewhere & answer in due course. Some other persons name Sanya Mcdonald started the same #Fuckery & then told me about #FreeSPEECH. But that was the start of what was to cause me lots of anguish with #CornelBrookieMarage getting involved, #NATASHASPENCE & then the #TRURO lots https://www.facebook.com … Then it was a Community Page. But #GRABLOUSE this is my #PAGE. Now Fuck off back from where U came. U never Fucking grew up knowing me, because I don’t Frigging know U? What the fuck U know about RESPECT, but sorry I don’t want none of Urs. U basically come on my #Page disrespecting me labelling me “Someone”. I never finish school, so I don’t know nothing, so take my words & get lost www.jbsf.org.uk. Since U are all those things U say U are, get BUSY doing Ur Roles. If U were even half as bright as U are trying to pretend U are, then U would have picked up the message. But I think U fucking have an axe to grind, with that response U gave about whatever. I WILL REPEAT, U DON’T FUCKING KNOW ME, SO WHATEVER U HEAR ABOUT ME IS HEARSAY. NOW GO BACK TO TAKING OFF SOMEONE’S MAN!!! THINK ABOUT THAT THEN U CAN GET BACK TO ME WHEN I AM GOOD & READY.
· Reply · 3y

Jacqueline Chambers
tell them cuz · Reply · 3y

Yes #Cuz, now I will fully embrace U, even when I don’t have a clue who U are? Only links is the #CHAMBERS!
· Reply · 3y

Its #Mothers, #Friends, #Sisters, #Wife, #Daughters, #HumanBeings like #MELISUE that have children who they did not instill any of the #OldFashionedValues that Charm Mahbeir #FAMILY were brought up with that cause this foto to be on my Facebook #PAGE, as I try to go back to basics https://www.gov.uk. Are there any “#SOMEONE” out there #Reading and trying to see what I am trying to #Promote? Now anyone else want another https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site workout?
Image may contain: 3 people
· Reply · 3y

Henry Reid
Sad
· Reply · 3y

Merlene Scott
Sad Sorry for your loss pastor children families god will see u through
· Reply · 3y
Write a comment… see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taA14IVIm9g for more

One thought on “Without Prejudice Never Given In To Facebook A-Z Of Haters Trolls I’d Be Statistic Of 1 In 5 Of All Suicides Are Associated With Unemployment Victim Of LEYF And Cohorts Plots To Murder Me