ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating success.
#1NYResolution is to get back in #Shape? Reason I am working hard to finish the #Work this weekend. Then I start with the #Hair_Wash_Comb!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 and LEYF Nurseries.
January 4, 2015 · ·

ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating an anniversary.
As my #Friend say only “God can judge Us?” Live & Let Live!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Employment Appeal Tribunal and 2 others .
January 4, 2015 · ·
ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling determined.
#Friends, what #Friend?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with King’s College Hospital www.ico.org.uk SAR and 2 others .
January 4, 2015 · ·
ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling optimistic.
I will never walked into another situation #Blindly! Only Persons I trust are #PapaNMama, because they are #DEAD http://www.myvision.org.uk?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Employment Appeal Tribunal and LEYF Nurseries.
January 4, 2015 · ·
ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating freedom.
#Judas_Iscariots can’t hide https://www.jobs.nhs.uk?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with LEYF Nurseries and Employment Appeal Tribunal.
January 4, 2015 · ·
Colleagues of Rumi.
Do they seriously expect me to get back these from #CyberSpace http://judicialconduct.judiciary.gov.uk?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Employment Appeal Tribunal and LEYF Nurseries.
January 4, 2015 · ·
Colleagues gathered & waiting

Back to WORK, but Mervelee Myers have nuh Wuck fi guh back to. Because I got wat di Gal got from Big Boy when she gi back di Duck & tek back har *uck? So now all am lef fi duh is Amuse myself wid whatever I can put mi Creative Mind 2 www.met.police.uk
Since di Debil fine wuck fi Idle Hands, I don’t intend fi be nuh Tools fi di Satan use www.policeconduct.gov.uk
I gwine use mi Creativity & God given talents fi develop mi CPPDP!
Don’t be surprised wid wat I may cum up wid www.moneyclaim.gov.uk.
Remember I say I am SELECTIVE dese days!

One thought on “Without Prejudice Plan To Honour Jevon Nembhard, Think About 6+ Years Of Entitlement Re UK Govt Contingent Laws Used To Trick Windrush Generations Why Sgt Patel Comment On My Fitness Asking If I Have British Passport In Next Breathe Divide And Rule 65