We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on  https://www.facebook.com, from the most recent to those long ago.
ON THIS DAY 1 year ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
This Joan Reid is what Mervelee Ratty Nembhard was before Townhead & Adjacent Districts Of http://jamaica-star.com/article/20161128/jlp-breaks-pnps-dominance-westmoreland joined the #haters & #terrorists & #scammers from #LEYF www.leyf.org.uk to make me into who they think I should become. They probably would #burn me on #Christmas the same way some #broke into my #brother’s house the day my #auntie was getting #buried. I don’t need anyone’s PITY like how I don’t need CYBERBULLIES #topfanbadge www.jamaicalabourparty.com
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Joan Reid at Mount Grace Westmoreland.
January 3, 2014 · ·

#Goodnight! Love enuh bad…? Yes I am getting #baptise. I’m changing into God’s image…! But mek sure?
It’s obvious that Facebook is a #blurt0 idiot like LEYF Nurseries #LEYF & cohorts…
I take #copy…
#Baptism is next on the #agenda. Missed it b4 I come to the UK. It will happen here until I go to Townhead Baptist Church http://www.myvision.org.uk
They really thinking I’m interested to go back to #study? What for, so they can discriminate against Rasta?
Might go to sum #open day tomorrow? May learn supn to help with my #website…? Ain’t wasting precious time. Pension me a pree!
Tidy kitchen, go to bed. Not touching #sorrel laced with #rum. Knocked me out last night…

One thought on “Without Prejudice My Passion Started With Dad, Balis, Byron, As I Was Fascinated By The Stories My Father Told About His Dysfunctional Family That He Did Not Want For Us 4/1/2021