BYRON is my #focus 3/1/2019. He died age #56yrs old. When I had 1st #nervous breakdown in a toxic workplace. He had similar https://careers.kch.nhs.uk
I done www.ancestrydna.co.uk to get my FamilyTree sorted. But at the same time, I link with GLAD Study to know more about my DNA making me…

On BYRON 67th DOB, I can look back with #fond memories of my breda for whom giving up wasn’t an option. Part of our DNA. We have
Thanks to Ms Connie who played the role of a #sister. BYRON was taken off Mama’s duty to focus on her #dad & #daughter. They died www.cruk.org.
BYRON did not have the #easiest of #start owing to circumstances of disabilities in Mama’s family & the babies keep coming http://www.myvision.org.uk
If it wasn’t for #MsConnie, Mama wld #die without me knowing her story. I’m creating legacies. Pity those who don’t know families?
Salutations to my #parents Louise & Ivan on the birth of Walford BYRON Alburney NEMBHARD. Whilst they craving Facebook #likes…?
The son, http://worldreferee.cm/referee/valdin-legister/bio who I left age 12 years old in Jamaica to come to the UK for a better #life for all of us.
#MerveleeMyers will not say another word for now. My sons Kevin Murray, https://youtu.be/kJcomeREU2Q t al will do my talking.
I spoke to my #grandson Kevin JNR on New Year’s Day. He contacted me. He was born the year the #discrimination started of me in the UK 2004 www.ico.org.uk.
So please spare the time to think before saying like 1 former MP of Westmoreland. Anything you say, I say the same?
Valdin Legister
Please note: I don’t want you in my space if you can’t tell me when I’m wrong!!! #justbereal….#2019

One thought on “Without Prejudice Check Online For Sky, ITV News, Communities Of Practice, Fundraising, Charities Jamaican Events For Why LEYF Must Be Booked For Terrorism 28