1 of my New Year’s #Resolutions is to get #baptise in my 60th year. The family #reunion is off. Damn good thing too. Because…
BYRON didn’t have z best start, neither did #MerveleeMyers. Death stop him, but I’m here to complete my breda’s #dreams. RIP WBAN
As I #celebrate the life of BYRON born 3/1/52 – 27/3/2008, I can reflect on the part I’ve played in #creating legacies despite
As for #Judges Brian Doyle, Shanks, Freer, Hidlebrand & Martin they don’t know of my struggles coping with #disabilities that http://www.radar-cns.org
I was #scared I’d not live to be 56 yrs because of LEYF http://www.leyf.org.uk & cohorts #radicalisation. Facebook can shut up or put up?
LEYF Nurseries #LEYF set out to #terrorise me with help of Facebook & #cohorts 23/7/2014 to date. They done it to BYRON too…
Said final #goodbye to Mama 22/1/2014 after she come around from www.dementia.org.uk long enough. Last memory of her in photos. VAL was
ON THIS DAY  years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
If I didn’t #arrange for Mama to see BYRON, they wld not have the #final #goodbye? Now get Ur Relationship Quotes out plz…!

One thought on “Without Prejudice 7 Years Of Life Rob By Legal Systems Corrupted By LEYF And All From Government To Scammers Groom By Barrister To Target Black People 3/1/2021