Happy 2nd Wedding Anniversary to my Baby Boy Master http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio & the daughter gifted to me Naheel Julene Brown Legister! Mama Ratty is here savouring those moments from 2 years ago. My https://fight4Justice4justiceadvocacy.business.site continue in earnest & U know this OWW never give up her Morals, Principles & Values 4 no 1. I don’t Sell out. New Year, new Beginning.
Happy & Prosperous 2016 to ALL my Social Media Family, Friends, Acquaintances & Well Wishers across the Globe. May the true spirits of this Festive Season continue throughout the Whole Year thru http://www.myvision.org.uk
God has a Plan for all of US & I know He never renege on His Promise to Us!
Thanks as per usual to my Likkle Sista Mertie Bernard aka Joy Legister for getting in with her Well Wishes as soon as she left Watch Night Service JA time! Really appreciated the LOVE my Girl!
We will continue the Journey together in 2016!

Arian Murray was celebrating New Year’s Eve with Jean Haughton and 30 others .
As the curtains close down on 2015 I pray that 2016 will be your year of financial blessings, prosperity, love, joy and happiness. It is no secret what my God can do, what he did for others He will do it for you. With faith and confidence you will make it through the new year and beyond health free.πŸ˜Šβ˜ΊπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’πŸ’—πŸ’–πŸ’₯πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆβœ¨πŸŽŠ

Aliah
0:06 / 1:07
JA got Talent – Nat girl MGN
0:02 / 1:07
The Young LEGISTER’S Day – We are Proud
0:01 / 1:04
Wedding M
0:04 / 1:14
No Handling
0:06 / 2:16

2014 has been an AWESOME year in my Life! I have been counting my Blessings & giving thanks to the Almighty Father for keeping me throughout the year that was. I have had reasons to reflect on 50+ years of my life & realise that as the Scripture rightly espoused “Those who wait upon the Lord shall renew their strengths…” I am a firm believer in the Teachings of Almighty God whom my Fore parents & Parents b4 me served. So when the going gets rough, I have no other alternativ… See More
Townhead Baptist Church is with Valdin Legister and 5 others .
FtdeuSSncobrpugoauryonedud n14s,hor 2fe0dSm12 Β·

One thought on “Without Prejudice Social Media Has Become The Biggest Threats To The Emotional Well-Being Of Humans How The Plague And Famines Were In Biblical Times