I am #bless!
0:04 / 5:31
Doing my little bit with #creating #legacies for a fallen #Hero. RIP #DamianGreen. Your legacies will remain forever.
http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio is with Windel Dawson and 20 others .
DrecfemnbtSspootSemslnisrg s3fo1gnso, 2c0re1d8 ·
Take candles 🕯and let us continue to brighten up the world 🌎 as Damian ‘Fada’ ‘Weng Weng’ Green did. #Celebratingabeautifulsoul #RIPFADA #RIPWengWeng
ON THIS DAY 2 years ago Valdin Legister is with Windel Dawson and 20 others .
DrecfemnbtSspootSemslnisrg s3fo1gnso, 2c0re1d8 ·
Good mawning…
Facebook can stay there #harvesting? Then go to LinkedIn to #grovel about #mistakes. Who created them?
I am about #creating legacies. I’ll be privilege to start 2019 writing about #FADA_Green RIP Young Man!
I’ll start the New Year how I mean to go on. A #tribute for #DamianGreen. Don’t know him but I am #touch by his story! RIP FADA!

One thought on “Without Prejudice Here Is LEYF Plot Take My FILE To Build Case With Criminal Family- Bunch BWB, Fenton, Epton, Jones, Where Does Holly Sweeney Fit In 31/12/20?