ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is thinking about going back to school at Harris Academy Bermondsey.
Just so the #Whole_World know I work within the guidelines of the laws, therefore I would not breach the #RulesofLaw. That’s why I am out to unveil the #Imposters that made my life a living hell from after I got back from my #2Son_Wedding after saying my #Final_Goodbye2Mama in January 2014 to date. Because I write I thought it was a good idea to promote #1Charity operating in my locality. Went to ask permission to get a photo of the #Logo. This #Young_Person haughtily told me NO, WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO REVEAL LOCATION! Common sense will tell U that only the #Blind, no (offence to anyone with #DISABILITIES), isn’t aware of the location. This is the #2ndyear. MM Updates: Let me bring to www.cardboardcitizens.org.uk attention as they think they can get away with the Conscious and Unconscious Biases pretending they are/were doing me any favours. I can name www.resourcesforautism.org.uk and www.morellomarketing.com and https://www.stgilestrust.org.uk and www.parkinsons.org.uk amongst others that let me down.
Last year I approached about #Volunteering & the response wasn’t positive.
After I got my Daily www.express.co.uk, #LottoTickets at #Bobs, I went back & explain myself. Doubt they understand a word of my #Explanations owing to the fact they might think I need the help of Crisis. MM Updates: Refer to https://www.facebook.com/PembrokeHouse/videos/302334554093821/? for more.
My #CEO_Friend say “I am going to be #Famous, but not even he knows the extent?” That’s why I am in the #Pre_DICK_Torment dat mi eina wid #TEALEAF www.leyf.org.uk. Mek dem keep on #Handa_Hiss_Tating me?

Reason for my https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site.  There are evil forces still engaging in Modern Day Slavery of #DivideNRule.
Nelson Mandela
“No one is born hating another person because of the colour of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.” ~ Nelson Mandela from Long Walk to Freedom, 1994 #LivingTheLegacy #MadibaRemembered
www.nelsonmandela.org
www.mandeladay.com
archive.nelsonmandela.org

Think I’ll be having an early night so I can get sum rest to start the NYE early? It gone 10.00 o’clock still & am still working! Last year this time my Youngest Grand child was busy helping to take care of MAMA www.dementia.org.uk. Missing the Old Mother like crazy, but knows she has joined the Others at Rest & Looking Down at her Family! It is lonely without my Mama, but I’ll survive?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Department for Work and Pensions – DWP and
3 others at Townhead Westmoreland.

I am a S4P but when I set my Mind to Achieving an Accomplishment, I set out riding H4L>>> 2morrow is the eve of my Wash Belly #2 son http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio & his #1Lady Naheel Julene Brown Legister Anniversary & I want to celebrate in Style? I will be sending myself up BT as I found a Video of Val teaching Mum the Darrell Scott? Wat a Palaver indeed?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with http://communityplaythings.co.uk UK and 3 others
at Luton Street NW London.
November 9, 2013 · ·
Designing!

ON THIS DAY 6 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Ervin Nembhard and
3 others
in Brooklyn, New York.
In times of the Most Important of Occasions Family & Friends are the only Ones U can Rely on to be there for U! Tom is so over the Moon that U could go to Represent him & he is Eternally Grateful to U all: Shalton Colquhoun, Ervin Nembhard, Viveen Nembhard, Denese Clarke & Trisann aka Poochie my Niece Shawner Wright. WE are indeed an Awesome Family who will always be there for Each Other. Tom’s Heart is more at Peace now. The last time he saw his Big Breda Percy was Easter of 1956 when he left from his home in Kingston to come to England http://www.myvision.org.uk.

Me hear suh much bout Tuffy dat im cum ein like 1 a me own! So best luck to di mon on his recent promotions.
Here taking in Pastor Hall pon di radio. Blessed good morning to 1 & all across the universe. From me cum in me still de pon Uk time frame. 1 ting is me Uk frn dem nuh bada tink me dash dem wey. Di phone won’t low me fi mek Uk calls nor texts.

One thought on “Without Prejudice My Defensive Practice Will Prove How LEYF Discrimination Makes Me Fight Harder For My Freedom Creating For Others To Copyright Nelson Mandela The Great Leader 30/12