ON THIS DAY 3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in Bermondsey.
Everyday I learned something new about myself. So after counselling www.slam-iapt.nhs.uk/ at the Maudsley Hospital, I realised that Mama experienced Mental Health Conditions. I’m hit like a ton of bricks about those days when Mama refuse to eat. There was nothing she could do. Am I too old for the Career Change? Let me find out if www.leyf.org.uk online put me on barring list first.
By z way U know #GaGaStreet? The place to b 4 the BBC of 2017. U done know I’m planning a FR 4 my 60th & #2Son 40th. December is http://www.myvision.org.uk
Remember I’m warning you about this #Scammer, my #Coach_WinsomeDuncan www.peachespublications.co.uk. Ask her whose money she used to splash on her 40th Birthday party? What was she planning to do to me if I attended her BDP?
Peaches Publications
Meet our 2 amazing authors from the Midlands Sonia who wrote It’s Amazing and Maxine whose book is called HOPE. They both have powerful stories to share. This c… See More
Luckily 4 me I have years of dealing with person – cradle 2 grave. My breda Balis is full of advice. So Tom, U won’t get me Ratty www.adwords.google.com.
Oh, sister Mertie Bernard just call. She is in tears. Mel Legister gone on 2 RIP. As my friend Chester Pinder say, death is z new?
Narvel Stewart say he has z photos of Desmond at Tom 90th BDP. Now plz tag me as I’m short on time mate.
The things they say… “Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone” Charles M Schulz (1922-2000)
Dis night owl going 2 bed now. How many times does Mr T, have to call Mrs T? Him start snore again. Later will be gre8ta!

One thought on “Without Prejudice I Take On The Responsibility Of Carer From Ervin Nembhard Was Born Can Wicked Police Go Do Investigations 11/11 And Why I Ended At BIB 17/12/20