ON THIS DAY 1 year ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Tell any who tek Mervelee Ratty Nembhard fi RKI fi #think before sending that #text #message or whatever. I am not in a #hurry
My #husband said, I must #come to bed! Mek mi see who a go tek di piss wid cum? Mi nah come & go no way!
Why Facebook don’t like the #truth? Then why asks what’s on my #mind, if dem don’t want I fi tell dem dat dem a hot up mi mad head www.healthmanltd.com advised me to seek CBT when www.leyf.org.uk breached the Contract?
Minding my own #business for Facebook Community Standards http://www.myvision.org.uk!
0:05 / 4:42
Not sure if #posted already? Bit of the #Mad head? Let me make a #statement about why I will continue my https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site until I #die. Because as can be heard from my video recording the www.met.police.uk and #LEYF are responsible for provocation to making me a #criminal and the world will have to #wake up to how #vulnerable people are on the #conveyorbelt of #traps from the Criminal Justice System and Judiciary of England and Wales making us victims. Can #PCHollySweeny please go do the #investigation about how I was led down the road for the www.policeconduct.gov.uk to come to my house on 30/11/2020 to #murder me and claim I committed #suicide www.hctgroup.org. The Police tried on 30/10/2017.
0:04 / 6:32
Rye Lane Chapel in Rye Lane Peckham after the #Cantata by Althea Patricia Cooper-Wray leader of Rye Lane Community Gospel Choir.
0:02 / 3:10
Just #telling it like it is! Well I take exceptions to a female #sounding voice calling my #mobile on 30/11/2020 and calling me a #criminal. For PC #HollySweeney and her team of #thugs to come into the #sanctuary of my #home that I get www.hfw.org.uk because I was a #victim of #DomesticAbuse and #assaulted me taking me half #naked to Walworth Police Station. I was arrested #unlawfully in case they are not aware I made recordings and they are in the Public Domain. For A Male PC to treat me less favourably than an animal. For Sergeant Patel to be making assumptions about my #status to be in the UK. For 2 Female Officers to turn up at my house again acting like Bad Gals. Until I read the Rules of Law to them. For the lies the Police continue telling to cover up the fact they did not do any investigations and are working in partnerships with LEYF HMCTS and CCMCC and CLCC to eliminate me.
0:05 / 6:47
Meet another person who wants me to #tell their story! I was advised at https://www.lambethcollege.ac.uk 1997-1999 I could use my #assignments for my #first BOOK. At Luton Street Community Nursery I was #advised by a #parent I could #write People’s STORIES. Can the #terrorists POLICE now do the #investigations to see how they are #responsible for #making me a #victim of LEYF and cohorts. I will keep mentioning #HollySweeney until she talks to her #mother about why she was #brainwashed into leading a #team of Police that #beat me #black and #blue and now #lying to cover up.
0:12 / 6:32

One thought on “Without Prejudice 1999 Tutors At Lambeth College Advised Me To Use My Assignments For My 1st Book How Many Use IP/CPPDP To Built Brand 28+ Years 17/12/20?