Those at www.voicetheunion.og.uk education professionals – I want every #penny from 2010. Watch out…!

MartinBunch of www.bwbllp.com Bates,Wells & Braithwaite watch out…!

JuneOSullivan of LEYF http://www.leyf.org.uk – #LEYF watch out…!

EmilyGoshorn is another #victim of Facebook. Then FB block me on https://www.linkedIn.com Get #real FB, U are screwing us…!

Facebook don’t realise z more they #provoke me, z more mi stubborn www.met.police.uk can tell them? Ask #LEYF & #ETnEAT_Judges dem. CL kotch up pon hair dem…
Wat dick muck Facebook for Windows mean when it say #expired & a #block me www.policeconduct.gov.uk is just a crappy RACIST?
Whilst Facebook for Windows pays 1 IRCAH fi a manhater mi #account. Mi do 2 Small www.moneyclaim.gov.uk forms! Lawd a Mercy when dem get ketch?
Let me take my leave of #Fakebook b4 I have 2 break my resolution & #cuss? Facebook is 4 1/2 idiots 2 show off!!!

One thought on “Without Prejudice Benefits Of A Hoarder I Have All To Prove The Legal System Is A Joke And Should Be Taken Out Of Its Misery With A Disciplinary Led By Raphael Rowe And Mervelee Myers 16/12/2020