From yesiday me deyah a sart out di new mobile…! Me wawn fi hab everything well phat fi when me ketch dung a YARD? Suh me breda cawn sidung tudy now & wait fi start pon di CT! As long as WE wukking fi di same cause me dun Satisfied? History have a way of Repeating itself in the NEMBHARD Family fi real! Watever ina Big RAT ina Mouse-Mouse http://www.myvision.org.uk?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard ON THIS DAY 7 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Here I am getting 1st hand info about the Windrush Legacy www.itv.com/london… Straight out of the horses mouth? This man came over on the ship, so when I am ready to celebrate Diversity & spread the words about the Greats like Nelson Mandela then my audience will be receptive to my Teaching www.ofsted.gov.uk!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with HMRC and 6 others https://www.gov.uk.
Entrusted 2 spread dah Words
1 of the Many reasons why I wished 2 head South of the River!!!! BRIXTON me sey right sah?
Mother & Child
My Uni www.aoug.org.uk fren came 4 me to help refresh her OB as she BtB in trying 2 get her Degree in EC&SCS! A tink dem did sey me a 1 IDIOT? I finished studies over 3+ years now, but am still bottom of the pile & can’t reach anywhere with my KVB?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in Brixton, Plymouth, United Kingdom.
Shared with Your friends
Pat Murphy
ON THIS DAY 8 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio and 4 others .
Here is U in the Family Photos Mark Walters
What happened 2 that NURSE could have been ME 4 yrs ago….

One thought on “Without Prejudice World Must Accept That Discrimination Turns Law Abiding Citizens Into Criminal So Some Can Climb Up The Career Ladder Creating Tyrants 8/12/20