4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Reasons I am thinking of #Advocay alongside my https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site campaign. Future generations need empowerment.
Nelson Mandela
“In a world that so often decries the apathy of its youth, we can open our arms for the millions of adolescents eager to contribute their new ideas and bounding… See More
I am here trying to make the changes with my Fight4justice https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taA14IVIm9g.
Nelson Mandela
“To be an effective agent for peace, you have to seek not only to change the community and the world. What is more difficult is to change yourself before you se… See More
Delroy Campbell is with Leonie Johnson and 39 others .
DiumedtcermbeSpfonSrft s8, m2norhiui01efe6d ·

yearinreview2016

0:05 / 1:05
ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Marcia Murray Royal.
Not sleeping after an early night. Up with my #Highlighters going through the #FILES. From I was born out of MamaLou belly when she went to market & the aeroplane come #Deliver me, I never knew that LEYF www.leyf.org.uk could be so #IGNORANTnINCOMPETENT. But if I did not know who I am & what my #CPPDP is all about, they might have gotten away http://www.myvision.org.uk? But here comes my Fight4justice weapons. What U see is what U get, I can’t be bothered with pretending & been #Fake www.jamaicaobserver.com/westernnews/. On the job!
Spent my EE updating, upgrading, uploading & All things good 4 the Up-Coming Celebrations www.icsouthlondon.co.uk…? Oh if only I could Buy sum Time like those Peeps who had M2BE…? Now time fi me guh grab sum Rest 2 Face another Day, GOD’S #Willing? BD’s x a Few, WA’s x a Couple! This Bizz-Nizz is HW enuh?
So after all the Hard Work, some of the headaches have gone www.slam-iapt.nhs.uk! Time waits 4 no1?
From yesiday me deyah a sart out di new mobile…! Me wawn fi hab everything well phat fi when me ketch dung a YARD? Suh me breda cawn sidung tudy now & wait fi start pon di CT! As long as WE wukking fi di same cause me dun Satisfied? History have a way of Repeating itself in the NEMBHARD Family fi real! Watever ina Big RAT ina Mouse-Mouse www.ancestrydna.co.uk?

One thought on “Without Prejudice Legal Systems Colluding With CCMCC, HMCTS, CLCC, Police, Unions, SRA, BSB, Judges, Justice To Deny Me My Rights Not To Be Discriminated Against After Mum’s Death 8/11