MEMORIES YOU MAY HAVE MISSED 5 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Again I am up at the COD doing mi ting – it’s called WRITING! I have to prove sum Idiots wrong & dem bound fi nyam dem wuds. I do not have faith in the JUSTICE Systems in dis Country as Dutty Blood www.moneyclaim.gov.uk Talks. But I am taking the advice I got from 1 former Lambeth Councilor Lorna Campbell… SM can be used to put 1’s view across. SM is a Powerful Tool that can be used in many ways. So combining the advice I get from the Former Lambeth Councilor & the Trainee Counsellor at the Mad House www.slam-iapt.nhs.uk dat dem send mi saying I In-Sane… I going to make sure SM work for I.
I am compiling my Dossiers https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site… When SIG a cum ask me stupid question then I have to reflect & ask fi mi’self a fi who fah God dem a serve? Don’t ever judge a Book by its Cover. Whatever, Whoever I am, I will remain true to myself & the Principles & Values by which my PARENTS brought mi up http://www.myvision.org.uk.
When 1 lives in a Society where there is 1 rule from some www.leyf.org.uk…? Well the truth is out there somewhere & MUST be told https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taA14IVIm9g. I will leave no stones unturned to tell the TRUTH of how the Vulnerable are still been Oppressed in today’s so called Civilized Society. U’d be Sir-Prize to know who the CULL-Pricks are indeed https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016.
There is Ethnic Cleansing going on in the Heart of South London & I intend to tackle the Issues & lay the Myths to rest www.met.police.uk. Only then will be scales be removed from the Eyes of those who preferred not to see what is happening in front of their very eyes https://www.gov.uk. Those who have ears to hear will hear & we will be 1 Jolly Happy Family www.ancestrydna.co.uk in this Yuletide when we celebrated the BOAK.
I have my King to celebrate, but my life has been taken over a year ago by these Low-Life-LoosASSES.
MEMORIES YOU MAY HAVE MISSED
9 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
7 Brothers 7 different MINDS!!! 1 was a Parish Councilor www.jamaicalabourparty.com & the other a Brigadista… Now who left their marks on Jamaican History www.jbsf.org.uk?
MEMORIES YOU MAY HAVE MISSED
4 years ago

Your Friendversary With Careen Nembhard Sinanan
4 years ago, you and Careen became friends on Facebook. We made you this video to celebrate your friendship!
0:05 / 0:21
Only you can see this unless you share it
MEMORIES YOU MAY HAVE MISSED
3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating freedom in London, United Kingdom.
Inspired Thinking “It’s not the size of the dog in the fight, it’s the size of the fight in the dog” www.policeconduct.gov.uk Mark Twain (1835-1910).
Just an insight into my Fight4justice campaign. On the 27th March 23015 at HOC, I told #DilysEpton that if I was a dog at BIB, the RSPCA London South East Branch would have rescued me. Of course she turned up her snobbish nose and said in her posh accent “Mervelee, that’s not what they say about you”?
My story is in the public domain, because I write to DE on the 14th March about my Mental Heath Conditions www.healthmanltd.com that were triggered at BIB. But #HildaMiller sent me to HOC to be colonized. Well the Employment tribunal have lots of questions to answer: Why did Judge Martin strike out my Racism www.acas.org.uk/researchpapers repeatedly when it was sent back for review by Judge Baron? Why did the ET tried stitching me up about the Telephone Conciliation www.ico.org.uk? Why did the ET refuse to act about my concerns re #JohnFenton www.personnelconsultancy.com failures to act professionally and comply with the Judges Court Orders? Why did the Judges adjourn the ET case on the lies told by https://www.39essex.com/barrister/samantha-jones, yet refuse to take the Medical Reports into considerations?
I am going to do my exercises, as I intend to live to a ripe old age like my MOTHER. I intend to be a logwood macca in the thorns of White Colour Criminals www.barstandardsboard.org.uk to be found in every echelons of societies.
They may come in the guises of scammers like: Winsome Duncan: www.peachespublications.co.uk & Public Speaker, #JuliePowel and their ilk who use the vulnerability of the people they Polly up to, to take away what is rightfully ours. Peaches Publications is only a front to take away the Copyright of people like myself who have dreams, to turn into realities.
As for those Men, who think they can join in, my MOTHER did warn me about them. I am going to let my age protect me and now that I realize my Father didn’t abandon me by becoming sick with www.parkinsons.org.uk, I am reconciled back to the days of my youth. So piss of back from where you came, I can read you, now the wool is removed from my eyes.
MEMORIES YOU MAY HAVE MISSED
1 year ago
See http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio is with Mervelee Ratty Nembhard.
Like mother like son, we may not be the best but we give off our best……💚🙏✌️#creatinglegacies!!!
0:07 / 1:40
MEMORIES YOU MAY HAVE MISSED
8 years ago

Your Friendversary With Keith Salmon
8 years ago, you and Keith became friends on Facebook. We made you this video to celebrate your friendship!
0:13 / 0:16
Only you can see this unless you share it

You’re All Caught Up
Check back tomorrow to see more of your memories!

One thought on “My Old Folks Used To Say Prison Was Not Made For Dogs I Was Dragged Out In Handcuff On 30/11/2020 Am Finally Been Listened To By Police 8/12/20