We hope you enjoy looking back on your memories on https://www.facebook.com, from the most recent memories to those long ago.
If only I had the time to Write all those Tributes to all those Special Persons Who have Touched my Life? RIP Ms Bernice https://www.myvision.org.uk!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard was in Westmoreland Parish — in Westmoreland Parish.
The Stalwarts from the Community of Townhead who Influenced Our Lives! RIP Ms Bernice & my thoughts are with Mass Roland & the HENRY Family on the loss of 1 Special Lady www.ancestrydna.co.uk!
Ms Bernice HENRY
RIP Ms Bernice! Just heard about the passing unto Glory! MM Updates: My tutors at https://www.lambethcollege.ac.uk advised me I could write a BOOK with my ASSIGNMENTS.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is at Inside T.B.C.
Section of Congregation at Ms Maz Funeral Service
ON THIS DAY 6 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Chris Baugh.
My Condolences to Pansy & the Holland Family of Truro who buried their Mother & Grandmother recently! Just got the news yesterday from my #2son Kevin Murray www.jamaicalabourparty.com will not take away my rights? Pansy & my family go back a long way & WE used to perform at the Townhead Primary School PTA www.jbsf.org.uk when we were GYM! Ms Pansy I have listened to Ur WA when we last spoke in June after my Mum’s funeral abt Supporting my #1son www.moneyclaim.gov.uk! Keep the Spirit alive & well & we hope to link up more times with God’s grace? MM Updates: If my SON thinks he and his WIFE FAMILY getting away with everything I worked for, refer to www.icsouthlondon.co.uk 28 May 2004.

Congrats Brother Texchus. A U a the Big Boss PRESIDENT. Your SISTER is Proud of Ur Achievements. I know U are bringing VALDIN LEGISTER with You. Keep it in the FAMILY! 11. MM Updates: Let me put http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/westernnews/ in the spotlight for the same reasons the UK Media cover up discrimination of the downtrodden.
You’re All Caught Up
Check back tomorrow to see more of your memories!

One thought on “Without Prejudice Must Focus On Creating Legacies For The Future Generations Who Will Not Be Brainwashed By Religion And Corrupted By Politics 30/11/2020