We hope you enjoy looking back on your memories on https://www.facebook.com, from the most recent memories to those long ago.
Tomorrow is the #Election. I need to get this over so I can focus on my https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site against LEYF Nurseries. They have to explain how #MerveleeMyers was Radicalized by the Terrorist to become an Advocate for the Disabilities & the Vulnerability. A vote for Kevin Murray is maintaining that freedom that the National heroes Day is about & #British Values & the #RulesofLaw. I bring up my sons Kevin Murray & https://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio with the old fashioned values of my #Parents. Now is www.leyf.org.uk & the #Establishment ready for the #Truths?
1000 Bells
tSNoerlvsflgfpeomneissrbooearred noat18, 2016 ·
WE NEED 1000 SHARES!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHARE!!!!!!!!!!!! SHARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Next time I am in Only In Jamaica I will be on a #Pilgrimage. See how my #Family History taking shape www.ancestrydna.co.uk There was/is a #ChambersLane in #SterlingGrangeHillWestmoreland.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling optimistic with Valdin Legister — feeling optimistic with Valdin Legister.
Taurus www.express.co.uk: Staying flexible keeps you ahead of the game as the pace quickens and surprises happen. Suspicion? Probe a little deeper on Thursday. Be ready for a lucky opportunity to come your way on Friday. Call to find out why it’s time to put home first.
I will be following up on this. It might have something to do with the National Pentecostal Symposium & Celebration & the #Journalist I met from KEEP THE FAITH Magazine. Oh I am keeping my options open, as I refuse to let LEYF Nurseries get away with their #LIES!
My Fight4justice will be back on course after my #1Son Kevin Murray tries to be elected #Councillor4FriendshipDivision. After the celebrations, I will be back at #Work sorting out the #Tyranny that is LEYF Nurseries?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is thinking about making a change with Valdin Legister.
Inspired Thinking “Only the guy who isn’t rowing has time to rock the boat” French philosopher Jean-Paul Sartre (1905-1980)
Timely reminder to LEYF Nurseries, if they were not so busy plotting to #Destroyme, they would have been aware that I was promoting them on #SocialMedia. As the Daily Express Columnist state “TECH don’t LIE”. So when that stupid #NeilKing & the #IncompetentIntellectualImbeciles were busy plotting to push me overboard, they didn’t realize I would not get in the boat… Because I don’t #Swim & don’t go in water that pass my #Ankle www.healthmanltd.com Dr Laura Crawford advised me to seek CBT.
It’s called #Parable for those who might be #Offended? Now it’s time for my https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taA14IVIm9g and Fight4justice. But I have an #Election to help my #1Son Kevin Murray win in #FriendshipDivision Westmoreland Residents Search For Peace – TVJ Prime Time News – May 10, 2018 http://www.youtube.com https://youtu.be/kJcomeREU2Q, Jamaica on #28thNovember2016.

So now I go back to my Case Study – Of course it’s all about ME, MYSELF & I www.acas.org.uk/researchpapers?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Valdin Legister and 7 others .
My Credentials https://www.lambethcollege.ac.uk and www.open.ac.uk and www.jbsf.org.uk… I’ve waited so many Years 4 My chance 2 become Somebody!!! Send up Ur Prayers on MY Behalf plz…
Come in & is listening to the news & heard about the great PELE? Hoping for the best in his case!
Got up this morning to the sad news about the death of that Australian Cricketer! Accidents like this can never be avoided & I feel for everyone involved in this sad situation! But more so for the bowler of that faithful ball that was to cause so much devastations? We see today, we don’t know what tomorrow will bring? May his soul RIP! Both are so young & I know it will take lots of the Support Network available to help the Young Bowler overcome his Anguish!

F.B. Fam/Fs/Aqs plz excuse ME whilst I extricate ME/Myself/I from the Hellholes that I have been BURIED ALIVE!!!

You’re All Caught Up
Check back tomorrow to see more of your memories!

One thought on “Without Prejudice Who Think They Have Taken My Motherhood Status And Separated My Family Like They Provoked My Brother Am Here Creating Legacies 27/11