We hope you enjoy looking back on your memories on https://www.facebook.com, from the most recent memories to those long ago.
ON THIS DAY 1 year ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
When am done wid di #hypocrites dem dat mek my #life z #living #hell since mum’s #death www.dementia.org.uk! God a go #bless me 100% http://www.myvision.org.uk.
ON THIS DAY 1 year ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Shared with Public For future #reference…
Andrew Holness
Today, Tuesday, November 26, 2019 is exactly 20 years since Generation 2000 (G2K) was first exposed to Jamaica. It was the soft Launch of Generation 2000.
The occasion was a Youth Conference hosted by then Youth Leadership Council which was a Youth Section of the Jamaica Labour Party (JLP). Incidentally, I was President of the Youth Leaders Council.
It was the only time the Jamaica Labour Party had 3 days of Conference: Friday, November 26, 1999 The Youth Conference at the Jamaica Conference Centre, Saturday, November 27, 1999 the Private Session at the National Arena and Sunday, November 28, 1999, the Public Session at the National Arena.
Young Jamaica, and, for the first time, Generation 2000 were there. A number of youngsters including Myself, James Robertson, Nigel Clarke, Vindell Kerr and Robert “Bobby” Montague spoke about the purpose of the G2K.
At the time there was a lot of talk of “Y2K.” Y2K is actually a good name which meant Year 2000, so the name G2K was somewhat influenced by that because of its youthful sound, and so we came up with the name G2K meaning Generation 2000.
Happy 20th Anniversary Generation 2000. MM Updates: I graduated from https://www.lambethcollege.ac.uk in 1999.

Presently writing a #post. I am learning much from Judge Rinder of ITV. Who knows the future with Charlotte France? Kevin Murray and http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio, that I supplied the data. Please check this #Researcher out.
This content isn’t available right now
When this happens, it’s usually because the owner only shared it with a small group of people, changed who can see it or it’s been deleted. Let me let it be known I was page 1 of www.itv.com/london Windrush 70 for http://judicialconduct.judiciary.gov.uk.
Do U know #LeightonGrant? I don’t accept FBFR unless I am going to #engage?

Not waste time on SM https://www.linkedin.com stolen my IP/CPPDP refusing me access to my account. Have documents 2 write, back 2 drafting www.adwords.google.com investments from 2012. 6+ years gone from my life www.voicetheunion.org.uk still taking my money. #LEYF will be accountable in due course www.moneyclaim.gov.uk.
ON THIS DAY 3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling scared at Old Kent Road.
No, I don’t have a #Pension, because LEYF Nurseries ruin my http://www.healthmanltd.com, advised me to seek CBT. Take away my job and place me on a list that means I can’t get a job www.ofsted.gov.uk must be held accountable. The union taking my fee, even though I resigned with a Nervous Breakdown www.slam-iapt.nhs.uk. I have to represent myself at another ET-CASE https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decision/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016. They presided over another miscarriage of justice after Dr Maria Hudson Research Paper The Experience of Discrimination on Multiple Grounds recommended to www.acas.org.uk/researchpapers. Now the #EmploymentTribunals affirm the Discrimination and want me to be a #VOICELESS_VULNERABLE.
[FB-Employee-Only] FAM is developing this carousel unit now.
Image
Book a telephone appointment
Book Now
Image
Book a face-to-face appointment
Book Now
Image
Discover your options online
Find Out More
Image
For more info, go to pensionwise.gov.uk
Click Here

The type of #Business I told my #2son Valdin Legister I want to get involved in years ago. He did insist it should be #FamilyBusiness with his elder breda Kevin Murray. We are #Family & I am sure my breda #ASHTER would think this is a good idea & a great start. Count me in after I finish my Fight4justice against LEYF Nurseries. Let them see what my Family is capable of #Achieving!
Careen’s Day and After School Care
This is a business that offers day and night care and after school care.

ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling thankful.
The hour cometh for the #Vote4 Mr Kevin Murray who is ready & willing to dedicate his time, efforts, knowledge, negotiating skills, plus the #Brawta of getting #Representations for the #FriendshipDivision. He is accountable to me & his #UncleASHTER laid the #Foundation & left the #Legacy for him to build on…!
Kevin Murray updated his status.
oNtmouvemiubeeSposgirn s27o,rrae 2me0ho1e6ado · Truro, Jamaica ·
❌🔔 Vote Kevin Murray for Councilor of the Friendship Division on Monday November 28
4 years ago

One thought on “Without Prejudice Picked On Because I Was Different Was The Making Of Me When I Refuse To Accept 2 Beatings Like Mama Lou Give Settle For Papa Forgiveness