We hope you enjoy looking back on your memories on https://www.facebook.com, from the most recent memories to those long ago.
Finishing off my #Work so I can give my undivided attention to the #Election tomorrow. Ask my former LEYF www.leyf.org.uk Colleagues & the #Parents I worked with from 2009-2015. Don’t ask the despots in #LeadershipManagement or they will use the #Propoganda Kevin Murray warned about previously.
Kevin Murray is feeling PROACTIVE!!! in Friendship, Westmoreland, Jamaica — feeling PROACTIVE!!! in Friendship, Westmoreland, Jamaica. I Mervelee Ionie Nembhard-Myers-Tomlinson funded my son’s campaign from the beginning http://www.myvision.org.uk from 2012.
With just a few hours to go before voting, I urge you to take a minute and look at your environment, your community members an your community events. Are you comfortable with the condition of the roads? Are you comfortable with the condition of the drains? Are you comfortable with the development of our youths? If your honest answer to any of the above questions is no, then I encourage you to be proactive by taking action and exercising your right to vote!
Our vote decides who will lobby on behalf of the people of the Friendship Division. It is clear that enough was not done for us and this is evident throughout the entire division. I have lived here all my life and I really need a change. I really need to see this division become a model division, where residents are comfortable and happy to be apart of. I want to see our residents develop personally and professionally to be able to be jobs creators and benefit from job creation. I want to see more of our youths entering top performing schools, getting scholarships, graduating with CSEC and CAPE subjects, Undergraduate and Postgraduate degrees and making meaningful contributions to our society. Help me help u help us! Vote Kevin Murray if you share my vision for the Friendship Division and let’s take home the C.U.P (Community Upliftment Programme)! Take Action! Vote! Kevin Murray November 28! X beside the bell! Friendship Division needs this! #VoteKevinMurray #Xbesidethebell#ProactiveDivision#

Need to make a new start with a few #Refinements! Come to think of it, is there such a word?
That’s until they apply #ContigentCONTRACT to destroy the www.open.ac.uk Foundation Degree in Early Years career that I built from my time as a www.jbsf.org.uk #BasicSchoolTeacher www.ofsted.gov.uk & #TeachingAssistant www.hctgroup.org and www.resourcesforautism.org.uk in Apprenticeship Jamaica. Now my https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site will let #TRUTHS be told. For all LEYF Nurseries former & current employees I challenge U to take a stance against #ModernDaySlavery www.theguardian.com. Because I know they are #CoweringinFear of #Reprisals, I will be the #SacrificialLamb since I have been on the journey after coming back from burying my #MOTHER www.dementia.org.uk. By then all knew of my challenges except @LEYF & the #Establishment. One of the things resonating from the #NationalPentacostalCelebration is Pastor Penny from #RuahMinistries saying we should should speak out for the voices that are #Silenced www.adwords.google.com. Like the hyped up #MeninChildCare by @LEYF.
0:16 / 1:15
Preschool
LEYF Nurseries
6,793 people like this
LEYF Nurseries
SthdSpoepttSdrnleusgteonmber 2reidc8,o 2d0n1m6lc ·
Early years childcare is the most important job in the world. Like our page if you agree!
Even #RattyNembhard dat never larn fi drive & reliant on a serviceable #Vehicle woulda haffi decide fi pay di #Money fi Delbert Campbell & di other #Mechanics earn from servicing dat #Car. Do u follow my drift…? The starting of the #Capitals that will lead to #Prosperity. As Nerada Brissette state “Vote Kevin Murray & see the return of the vibrant communities in #FriendshipDivision”. Just remember the Bible Verses as Mr Kevin Murray is a devote #Christian who practices what he preach & teach. Not like LEYF Nurseries. Refer to http://jamaica-start.com/article/20161128/jlp-breaks-pnps-dominance-westmoreland.
tNosahvSphoolensmebterhc o2uuiu7, lmS20rse1d6 ·
Monday November 28, 2016 needs to be a day to be remembered. It needs to be a day where Westmoreland will start their journey to prosperity. Too long our divisions have suffered, too long our parish has suffered and yet we continue to put our fate into the same hands. There is no way we can keep doing the same thing and expect a different result. If you want to know if one car drives better than the next you have to drive it, nuh tru? Well yuh live in d Friendship Division and d car u have fi 9 years start give trouble because d road dem bad and water nuh stop get in the engine because d drain dem nuh clean n mek d road flood when rain fall. Can you keep it for another 4 years?? Mi sure u a guh get rid of it cuz u nuh want it lef u a road. Well d Friendship Division needs a different vehicle, a vehicle of upliftment through community development and youth development. Change d vehicle by voting Kevin Murray on Monday November 28. Use your voice for action, for upliftment, for change, for the Friendship Division. Be proactive (change d vehicle before it left u a road) AND exercise your right to vote! #voteKevinMurray #Xbesidethebell #BePROACTIVE ❌🔔❌🔔❌🔔❌🔔❌🔔❌🔔❌🔔❌🔔❌🔔❌🔔❌🔔❌🔔❌🔔❌🔔❌🔔❌🔔❌🔔❌🔔❌🔔❌🔔❌🔔❌🔔

Lessons for LEYF Nurseries & the #Establishment that strip me of my #Dignity breaching the Data Protection Act 1998, @HumanRightsAct1998 & @EqualityAct2010.
0:17 / 0:34
Jamaica Labour Party
NdeoisovrsatecmSpobSer 2thuhnseo6,ht h2red0m16 ·
We keep our promises because #WeCare.

VoteJLP on Monday to continue the partnership for prosperity.

One thought on “Without Prejudice LEYF Claim They Have No Data For Me Now I Collect My Intellectual Property From Internet And Web As I Own The Copyright To Decide 27/11/20