We hope you enjoy looking back on your memories on https://www.facebook.com, from the most recent memories to those long ago.
ON THIS DAY 1 year ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
I am no #longer #obligated to doing anyone’s #biddings. Free at last!
ON THIS DAY 1 year ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Now, I #tidy my kitchen. Need to #clear space on my #phone for busy schedules…
ON THIS DAY 1 year ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Here’s supn for all those who #taking Mervelee Ratty Nembhard fi #idiot. If anyone get away with my www.moneyclaim.gov.uk, no one else will. What I have is for my #2sons.
0:03 / 15:13
Just realising that I have to take actions to avoid the #exploitation started by LEYF www.leyf.org.uk!
ON THIS DAY 1 year ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
I have #2sons to #create their #legacies & #6Grandchildren too…? Memba mi #dyscalculia too +1…?
ON THIS DAY 1 year ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Seems like dem nuh #understand? Mi not #interested in a dem #freeness fi build dem #brand. Stop waste URKT!
ON THIS DAY 1 year ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Mi #gone now fi #true. Going to see if MM #text me…? Baboo say mi fi #careful of HA? Dem a #family still!
ON THIS DAY 1 year ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
1 time gone if Mervelee Ratty Nembhard ever #miss even #1birthday? Mi CME pass dem dese days. Fakers & #haters sum a dem!
ON THIS DAY 1 year ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Conspiracy Theory! Who is #CliffReid working #undercover for? Look like RC #duppy 2 Rasta Fierce, bout #spirit!

One thought on “Without Prejudice Am No Longer Letting Anyone Take My Hand To Show God And I Will Get On With My Life After 6 Years In Captivity